Management consultant - to work with architecture strategy and transformation
Are you eager to be a part of something bigger? Ready to be professionally ambitious together with others? Then we might have the right opportunity for you.
We are looking for a management consultant, ready to share and grow
To our office in Roskilde, we are looking for a management consultant with the ability to monitor architecture transformation, prepare executive and Board of Directors presentation material as well as communicate architecture strategy and transformation updates to colleagues across BEC.
You will be a part of a very strong team consisting of 6 enterprise architects focusing on the strategy and transformation of BEC’s architecture towards a new open, scalable, and efficient banking platform.
As a management consultant in EA, Strategy & Transformation, you will have a central role in realizing the architecture strategy and transformation towards a new modern open architecture.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
In the position as management consultant, you will work closely with managers on all levels across the organization, corporate strategy, finance, business development and transformation office as well as your architect colleagues in the architecture division. Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Report status on the overall architecture transformation towards 3Y target state
- Manage the archive of strategies, presentations, and other EA artefacts
- Conduct maturity assessment and provide updates on the architecture state of the union
- Refresh 3Y target state based on changes in market as well as customer and management decisions
- Prepare and conduct deep-dive analyses, i.e., technical debt reduction, cost reduction as well as recommend changes to the architecture based on i.e., IT health and business value
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
Preferably, you have an educational background at master’s level within technology or business with focus on strategy and maybe communication and 2-5 years of experience from a similar position working with strategy, transformation, communication, and preferable architecture.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
As a person, we also expect you to identify strongly with the following qualifications and competences:
- Experience with making presentations and decision support to executives
- Structured and analytical
- Ability to tell a story through data
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to own and drive tasks
- Understanding of banking technology is not necessary but is a plus
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master English at a high level both in writing and orally.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than November 30, 2021. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Ulrik Nielsen, manager on +45 6156 8086.