Digital Management Consultant
Do you navigate with ease in the space between IT and business? And do you have what it takes to identify root causes via analysis to ensure input for key initiatives?
Then you should grab this opportunity to join a dynamic and steadily growing global company. We offer you exciting challenges in a fast-paced environment and the opportunity to make a real impact as you help make sure everything runs smoothly for our 75,000 end users.
Work cross-functionally in a global setup
At our HQ in Hedehusene, you will be stepping into the ever-growing DSV organisation, where new companies are continuously joining our ranks through mergers and acquisitions. More specifically, you will join Group Applications, which is part of Group Systems IT.
Group application is responsible for advising on and implementing new technology, applications, product and services across the group functions and to users globally, to support the continued growth and business development of DSV.
As a digital management consultant, you will be a vital player in this endeavour as you provide important, directional input to key initiatives within Group Applications and help with strategy execution as well as input to strategic initiatives and strategies. Doing so, you can look forward to collaborating closely with a chief architect and 2 senior solution architects.
Analyse context and provide solution scenarios to key initiatives
In this cross-functional position, you will be the hub between IT and business. You will be assigned to challenging business and technology tasks, related to either specific projects or operational issues, and we will rely on your input on solutions scenarios to guide decisions and take action. To solve the tasks, you will analyse problems and situations, identify root causes and come up with alternative solutions, new scenarios and specific recommendations.
More specially, your key tasks will be to:
- Carry out data collection and analyses to understand the organisation and situation
- Interview employees and other stakeholders
- Run task force groups and facilitate workshops
- Identify issues, form hypotheses and propose solutions
- Prepare management proposals and presentations
- Present findings and recommendations to management
- Create high-level plans for the recommended solutions
Commercially savvy and experienced within IT management consulting
You are analytical and structured, bringing to the table your shrewd strategic mindset. With solid communication and collaboration skills, you know how to establish trustful relationships with stakeholders at all organisational levels. Working cross-functionally is second nature, and you navigate with ease between the various business and technology stakeholders.
- Have a master’s degree in business, computer science or similar
- Bring 5+ years of experience with IT management consulting from an IT or management consultancy firm or a large international company
- Have experience with strategic problem solving
- Have experience facilitating and documenting workshops
- Can create professional management presentations and have experience creating and presenting recommendations
- Have a consultant toolbox consisting of models, methodologies and frameworks
- Have as solid commercial awareness and understanding of business environments
- Speak and write English flawlessly
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Vicepresident, Charlotte Sønderskov on +45 3083 3832.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 75,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com