Are you passionate about building software and do you have experience with Drupal? Can you develop in a complex core system? Are you a master in PHP?
Then you might be the person we are looking for!
As a developer you will play an important role in implementing the online shops that are used in 28 countries by more than 100 mio. customers. This demands fast response times that make customers want to use the site.
You will join our web development team in a large international corporation and collaborate with several business units. You will work closely together with our JAVA team.
We expect that you have a background in computer science and professional experience doing web development. You are open to contribute to the frontend as well and are the kind of person who likes to stay up to date with the latest developments within your field.
We value developers that take pride in their work, and don’t compromise when it comes to quality and a viable architecture.
JYSK is a frontrunner in the development of cross channel eCommerce and is investing heavily in IT development to become an online retail leader.
You bring dedication and…
- Are experienced with Drupal 8 and object oriented PHP
- Are familiar with the LAMP stack
- Are driven by technical challenges
- Have good communication skills and take initiative
You meet possibilities and…
- Will cooperate and spar with skilled colleagues at all levels in the organization
- Will be a part of an exciting international company, where personal and professional development is prioritized
- Get rich possibilities to influence the demanding technical solutions
- Will be a part of a corporate culture with a short distance from decision to action
- Will be a part of an effective and passionate SCRUM team
If you have any questions regarding this position please do not hesitate to contact Web Development Leader, Liliana Hajek at leh@JYSK.com.
Send us a brief application with your CV by clicking “Apply online”. We will handle the applications as we receive them and conclude the recruitment process when we have found the right candidate.
Web Development Leader, Liliana Hajek, leh@JYSK.com