SAP Business Analyst – Logistics & Warehousing
Are you motivated by improving business processes, do you have a strong understanding of the SAP software toolset and are you looking to take on exciting challenges? Grow your career with Trelleborg and start shaping the industry from the inside.
Who are we?
Trelleborg Sealing Solutions (TSS) is a leading global supplier of sealing solutions for industrial, aerospace and automotive markets. TSS are one of three Business Areas within the Trelleborg Group, with a total of about 6,900 employees around the world.
About the Job
As SAP Business Analyst Logistics & Warehousing you are responsible to configure & maintain the PP&E and EWM (Production Planning & Execution and Extended Warehouse Management) modules in S/4HANA.
You work closely with process owners, business process engineers, business analysts of related systems & modules as well as other stakeholders on design, implementation & maintenance of the EWM and/or the production planning module. Together with other experts, you also take ownership for interfacing the warehouse processes functionally or technically.
You will be located at our production site in Helsingor, Denmark and will report to the Manager responsible for Run&Maintain of ERP Applications in Europe, located in Stuttgart, Germany. The team counts 12 dedicated colleagues located in different countries, so you will be part of an international team.
SAP S/4HANA has been implemented in Helsingor this year and will be implemented in several countries within Trelleborg the coming years. Travelling is required as part of this role and within the next couple of years you should expect to be travelling up to 40%.
- Understand business requirements and analyze relevant processes in Warehouse Logistics and Production Planning & Execution
- Work closely with Process Engineers and Subject Matter Experts from business across TSS to understand the application requirements, and translate them into functional requirements and technical requirements close to SAP standard and best practices
- Configure the system as agreed with Business Process Engineers and other stakeholders
- Compile specifications for development and technical implementation (e.g. reports, forms, interfaces & integration etc.)
- Work closely with SAP Competency Center, Project Teams, IT Project Management Office to coordinate/support technical implementation
- Support the creation of Business Cases, participate feasibility studies or PoC’s, prepare work effort estimates for business requests, software change requests, system enhancements or projects
- Provide Application Support for users, key users and subject matter experts by following Service Desk Processes and usage of the ticketing system
- Organize and perform User Trainings in cooperation with key-users and process engineers as applicable
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree in an IT related discipline e.g., Informatics, Business and Information Technology or equivalent
- 1-3 Years of experience in customizing the assigned SAP modules (EWM or PPE)
- Willingness to learn other Modules of SAP
- Strong understanding of the SAP software toolset and familiar with SAP Systems concepts, practices, and procedures
- Experience with S/4HANA, alternatively SAP ECC 6.0
- In-depth understanding of the application development lifecycle – particular in functional analysis & design, software development, software test, deployment to production as well as maintenance & support
- Experience in solution design for complex requirements/issues and implementation of the solution in the system
As a person, you ensure excellence through your motivation and energy. You embrace and drive changes and focus on achieving your goals. You are a team player with excellent collaboration skills and relates well to people at all levels.
You manage stakeholders with diplomacy and finesse, ensuring long-term buy-in across the organization. It is essential that you are a good communicator and fluent in written and spoken English as well as Danish.
You are familiar with working in a matrix organization – and your direct communication, trust, openness and business understanding supports you when communicating and initiating projects across sites, boarders, interests and cultures.
Application and contact
Please apply no later than December 13, 2021 via the link at the bottom of the page. If you have any questions, please contact Manager Joshua Muthyala at +49 711 786 41890. We look forward to receiving your application.