IT infrastructure and security professional
Are you an experienced professional within IT infrastructure and security? Do you want to work in a fast-growing sports technology company within both Golf, Baseball and Football?
TrackMan is looking for an addition to the internal IT department to support and improve the IT infrastructure and IT security.
Together with our IT manager, you will be responsible for:
- Recurring IT support to coworkers in both Denmark and across the globe
- Maintenance and repair of computers, servers, and networks
- Support on relevant IT systems such as Microsoft Navision and Microsoft Dynamics
- Maintain and improve the IT security of TrackMan
- Ensure optimal IT setup in the new TrackMan Headquarter
- Support the R&D department in relevant IT projects
You will work at our office in Vedbæk, Denmark, and report to the CFO of TrackMan.
The right candidate:
- Has an education as an IT supporter, data technician or similar
- Has a strong IT knowledge and experience from a similar position
- Is ‘To the point’, and a fast executer. You bring new ideas and challenge existing beliefs
- Is ambitious, have a high integrity, and a ‘start-up’ mentality. You can work across all cultures
- Curious to learn, have high requirements to your own performance and others’, and is a great colleague
- You connect easily to other people and have an outgoing nature
- Passionate about sport and technology Knowledge of one or more of the following areas will be an advantage:
- Working with Windows 10, Windows server, Microsoft Hyper-V, Office 365, Active Directory, Microsoft Intune, PowerShell, Ubuntu, MacOS
- Supporting hardware issues on laptops, printers and AV equipment - Experience with the Microsoft environment
Join the home of a powerful sports brand and a one-of-a-kind technology
Our proprietary technology is based on expert knowledge about radar, computer vision, data, and software engineering. Our solutions are developed by specialists who endlessly explore and challenge new technical boundaries. TrackMan’s blend of cutting-edge technology, sports, and continued growth make our company an outstanding place to work. Our work culture is entrepreneurial, ambitious, and rewarding as you get to collaborate with inspiring colleagues and interact with the leaders of golf, baseball, and football. Based on a unique brand reputation, we are proud of working in close partnership with the top athletes, organizations, and teams that rely on our technology to stay ahead of the race.
We are a Danish company founded, owned, and managed since 2003 by three entrepreneurs with a strong passion for sports. Today, we have a global footprint with our headquarter located in Denmark (Vedbaek) and offices in New York, Phoenix, Poland, and Tokyo. We employ more than 450 people worldwide, half of which work in Denmark, where most hardware and software products are developed, tested, and manufactured.
Where innovation happens
At TrackMan, we know that great people make great products. We believe that teams thrive and innovation sparks in an atmosphere where people are encouraged to think for themselves, where everybody’s voices are heard, and where the best ideas prevail in the pursuit of the exceptional solution. This mix is what makes TrackMan an inspiring company – for our customers and our colleagues.
Share our Passion!
For additional information about the position, please contact HR Manager Lea Maria Nielsen on +45 25 65 75 03.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.
If you got what it takes, apply today and join a company with great technologies, passionate colleagues, and great opportunities to grow.
Common for all are their fundamental need for reliable data to analyze performance.
As a consequence, our products have changed the way technology is used in sports today. From how professionals and amateurs train and take lessons, to the development and fitting of golf equipment, to the way a game is watched and enjoyed on television.
Being it for gaming or performance purposes, any player now has the possibility to unleash his or her full potential further through our technology.