IT Auditor for Internal Systems Audit
Ready to be professionally ambitious together with others? We are proud of what we do, and we share the ambition to audit tech solutions that are vital for Denmark’s financial infrastructure. At BEC you will be part of auditing the transformation of our organization and tech solutions.
We are looking for an IT Auditor to share and grow
You are offered an attractive job in a dynamic organization. The tone is informal, and you will work among professionals and quality-conscious colleagues in a team that needs your specific professional skills.
BEC attaches great importance to knowledge sharing and learning, and to have fun while working. The industry, BEC and the technology are evolving rapidly, so there will automatically be varying and challenging tasks that provide excellent opportunities for skills development. BEC ensures that you get a varied and challenging job
You will be part of a team that consists of 8 employees in total. Your new colleagues have various competencies within It audit, Banking, Compliance and IT Security.
As an IT-auditor in our Audit Team, you will be in close dialogue with our stakeholders including BEC’s management, technical experts and customers about our audits and you will assist in ensuring that the BEC’s solutions are secure, up to date and stable. You will have the responsibility for the entire audit process of the assigned audit tasks. Furthermore, you will be participating in various ad hoc tasks and agile audits when needed. The Audits will be conducted individually or in teams.
You will get a good insight and overview of the whole BEC organization, and your touchpoints in the organization will be multiple. In the job you will also be a trusted advisor to the organization and provide assurance to our customers, The Danish FSA, Senior Management and our Board of Directors
We offer flexible working ours, pension scheme and health & dental insurance. We also offer a 6th holiday week, 5 extra days off, holiday allowance and a very active employee society.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
In the position as IT Auditor, you will work closely with BEC’s operation, Architecture and Security, Risk and Compliance. Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Conduct and lead audits in performance of IT audits and reviews of systems, infrastructure and IT processes
- Prepare and report results to executives, Board of Directors and to our customers
- IT security audits (e.g., Data center, network and operating system), including evaluating if security vulnerabilities are properly identified and mitigated
- Coordinate the scope and performance of these reviews with business areas and external auditors
- Perform various other reviews of IT management policies and procedures such as change management, disaster recovery and information security to ensure that controls surrounding these processes are adequate
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
As a person you appear responsible, secure and trustworthy to all stakeholders. You have good communication skills which make it easy for you to cooperate with all your stakeholders.
Furthermore, we would like you to have:
- A bachelor or a master’s degree or similar education in relevant area and at least 2 years of experience with IT-audits
- Knowledge within network setups, different types of operating systems, cloud computing, firewalls, etc.
- You may be experienced within the financial sector
- management, from a technical and or security angle.
- Knowledge of relevant security related standards and certifications, e.g. ISO27000, NIST, PCI-DSS
- Maybe a CISA or CISM certification or similar
- Friendly and constructive communication skills, while being firm regards to compliance and security requirements
- As a person you are team oriented and You have a robust personality and you are persistent when needed
BEC’s internal working language is English but communication towards our customers would be in Danish, wherefore you should be skilled at full
working proficiency within both languages.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than December 17, 2021.
If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Chief Systems Auditor Kim Søndergaard on +45 61 56 24 26.