Senior Software Developer in Digital Innovation
Do you thrive in an agile environment where experimenting with the newest technology in IoT, web, mobile applications, AI, and machine learning is every day?
Clean Code, DDD, Event-Driven Microservices, CI/CD, Back-end, Front-end, APIs, Unit, Component, Integration, and System Testing are common words in your daily activities?
Then we offer you to join the digital innovation team in one of the world's largest and most impactful transports and logistics companies, operating globally.
Become part of our digital innovation team
Step into our Digital Innovation team located in our headquarters between Copenhagen and Roskilde. Here, you will join a team of colleagues dedicated to creating the future within transportation solutions. With full support from top management, we are the tech spearhead in the organisation, trying out ideas for new digital solutions in collaboration with the rest of the business. Our mission is to build the products and solutions that can change the future in the transport and logistics industry.
We love innovation, data, technology, and user-friendly applications
Joining us, you will be working with diverse types of users and interfaces, developers, data scientist and domain experts from all over the world to create the future solutions of transports and logistics.
- Rapidly design, develop, test and operate applications from prototype to production
- Ensure software development quality, security, scalability, and maintainability
- Create APIs and event-driven microservices
- Mentor junior and mid-level developers
- Work with the latest tech and standards
- Collaborate with a team of specialists
Generalist developer and innovator
To succeed in the position, you need to be a well-rounded software developer, with broad knowledge in software development. You will be a software developer and work together with other software developers, software, and solution architects, UX, business analysts, other IT departments and product managers to create new products and solutions. You will be part of small and big innovation projects. We imagine you are a problem-solver, proactive, and are great at guiding consultants, agencies, and internal collaboration partners.
The digital innovation team is made to move fast and change direction when needed, so it is important that you quickly understand new challenges. Also, you succeed in striking a balance between challenging the organisation with new applications and accepting the structures we cannot change.
We imagine that you:
- Bring at least 6+ years of experience with .NET Core/5 development and C#
- Have understanding about Design Patterns, SOLID principles, DDD and Clean Code
- Have experience with Azure or other cloud provider
- Have experience with RESTful APIs
- Have experience with NoSQL and SQL databases, LINQ and ORM frameworks
- Have experience with tests pyramid, ITS automation and implementation
- Have experience with Git or other version control tools
- Have some experience with scripting such as Shell / PowerShell
- Have understanding about containers and microservices
- Have flair for data processing
- Takes plenty responsibility
- Have long-term vision in terms of the project
- Strong ability to research and understand user- and business needs
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
- Good collaboration and communication skills
- Speak and write English effortlessly
It is a benefit if you:
- Have worked with distributed systems and event-driven architecture
- Have developed applications that communicates with Kafka
- Have experience with DevOps and CI/D pipelines
- Have experience with Kubernetes
- Have experience from a B2B industry
- Have experience from working in an international setting
- Have experience working with stakeholders in a large corporation
- Think creatively
We can offer:
- Being part of a strong and diverse team
- International culture
- Responsibility and autonomy
- Working with new tech
- Work that changes the world
- Flexible working conditions
- Canteen, gym, and other good facilities at the HQ
Want to know more?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your possibilities in DSV. You are welcome to call Thomas Prinds Meyer on +45 22372690.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 75,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com