Business Analyst with Understanding of Integrations and Integration Development
If terms like Large Business Transformation Program, Process Analysis and SAFe /Agile makes you smile, DSV Road IT might be your next big career adventure.
You will become part of our Road IT Europe department, where we implement and maintain IT systems to keep 20.000 trucks and 10.000+ operational staff working efficiently. We need your help in our continued effort to deliver great products to our business.
Business Analyst with a strong knowledge and understanding of integrations
You will be part of several strategic business transformation efforts in DSV Road. Amongst them is the implementation of our future Road Transport Management System (Blujay), which we intend to bring to more than 30 countries in Europe in the coming years. We are actively decommissioning our legacy system and moving to a new state of the art Transport Management System. We need the best talent to join us in this journey.
As a Business Analyst, you will be involved in creating non-functional specifications, analysing data, proposing solutions, producing detailed reports and investigating integration requirements. We have well performing programmes in place consisting of project managers, business change managers, implementation specialists, product owners, service delivery managers etc. In other words, you will be joining a team that is already performing and delivering on the needs of the business.
Some of the assignments you can look forward to:
- Modelling business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements within Road IT.
- Analysing current integration between systems which are required to be absorbed by DSV standard or bespoke process.
- Analysis and verification of data and the provisioning of these results to stakeholders
- Bridging the gap between business and IT through stakeholder management
- Working collaborating with your team members to come up with solutions that will benefit both Road IT and DSV moving forward
Passion for translating business requirements into detailed analysis documentation
Our ideal candidate has the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and translate business data into digestible information that improves corporate processes. You can see yourself thrive in a global, multi-national and fast-paced environment where you help your colleagues to understand future system demands through clearly defined process. You understand the benefits of continuous improvement, have an eye for inspecting and adapting and enjoy working in collaboration with your colleagues.
We would need you to be able to say yes to the following:
- Experience with integration design
- Ability to document integration mappings for acquired and new software solutions.
Additionally, we hope you can say yes to some of the below:
- A relevant degree within Business Management, Engineering, Information Technology or experience in the Transport and Logistics industry. If you are newly graduated, you are also encouraged to apply, and we will provide you with the needed on the job training.
- Self-starter - you must possess a genuine interest in handling sometimes abstract and complex problems without relying on direct instructions. You take pride in being able to recommend solutions to your stakeholders.
- We use Jira and Confluence and keep track of work tasks in a daily, online Kanban stand-up facilitated by our service delivery manager.
- Experience working with SQL and querying databases
- Experience in the delivery of software solutions within the Transport and Logistics domain.
- Great communication skills both written and spoken – business level English is a must and a Nordic language an advantage.
- Detailed analytical abilities
Join an innovative and international team
You will become part of an international team with highly motivated people from across Europe.
In our newly build, spacious and beautiful office in Hedehusene you will be treated with modern office facilities. You will experience great personal IT and office equipment, video conferencing in all meeting rooms, a fantastic lunch prepared by professional chefs, free selection of coffee, tea and sparkling water, fruit, top-notch gym facilities, free parking – you even have the possibility to vacuum and wash your car in DSV’s private car cleaning facility.
The environment in DSV and Road IT Europe is dynamic and informal, and we take pride in having a voice and using it whenever needed. Your future colleagues speak their minds in order to constantly improve how we do business. This allows us to move fast, stay ahead and face challenges head-on. This is the DSV way.
Send us your motivated application and resume by clicking on ‘Apply’. Be aware, applications will be managed on an on-going basis. Please contact Manager Andy Allenby for further information and if you have any questions on +44 7764475664.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 75,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com