Quality Assurance Specialist, Store Applications
Are you able to combine your analytical and systematic skills with knowledge on Retail operations to deliver solid, well-tested IT solutions to our Store employees?
Then we might just have the right challenge for you as our new Store Application QA Specialist.
At JYSK, we are dedicated to deliver the best possible customer experience across all channels, which is why we are looking for a QA Specialist for our Store Applications team to ensure that the IT applications are stable and support our Store employees in the best possible way whenever they meet the customer.
You will be part of the Store Applications team, which consists mainly of people with deep Retail operations knowledge and who have competences within test, configuration management, documentation, and communication. We are specialists in the store applications, which covers topics like basic sale and customer orders via Point of Sales, goods reception, stocktaking, poster printing and Electronic Shelf Labels.
The Store Application Specialist is part of a Nordic Region department, with international, cross-departmental tasks and projects. All or most of the written communication is in English. A large proportion of the daily tasks must be expected to be performed within cross-departmental Scrum teams, where the QA Specialist has the roles of tester and application expert - representing the store users.
You meet possibilities and you…
- have some experience with testing and have flair for IT
- are able to care for details and stay focused even in extensive repetitive tasks like testing
- have a good understanding of Retail in general and the in-store processes in particular
- are able to put yourself in the shoes of the Store employees
- are capable of communicating in English in writing and speech, coordinating, taking lead, and use active listening
- are able to work independently with a task from start to finish
- will be a part of an informal work environment in a team with dedicated and professional colleagues
You bring dedication and we offer you…
You will be responsible for:
- testing all new changes and bugfixes; independently and together with IT technicians or other Scrum team members. Part of the testing effort is to set up automated test
- doing settings- and configuration changes in cooperation with Store IT
- doing configuration and release management
- 3rd level ticket support; bug clarification in cooperation with other departments (especially Helpdesk and Store IT), error reporting, test, and help facilitating work-arounds and temporary solutions like productive patches
- communicating with Retail, Helpdesk and other stakeholders across countries and departments on general application bugfix, development, implementation etc
If you have any questions, please contact Store Applications Manager, Lasse Hedensted at +45 25408411.
Send us your application and CV by clicking the link “Apply online” as soon as possible. We handle applications as we receive them and close the recruitment when we have found the right candidate.