Enterprise / Solution Architect with telecom background (f/m/x)
Enterprise / Solution Architect with telecom background and a talent for consultancy
With the ambition of rapidly growing the team, we are looking for telecom enterprise and solution architects.
At Capgemini, we deliver end-to-end solutions within all areas of IT solutions to help solve major challenges for our clients in the private and public sector. We are increasing our focus on the telecom sector and are therefore looking for experienced enterprise and solution architects with background in the sector to architect, design and drive complex IT solutions in large-scale transformations.
Your responsibilities will include:
As a member of our global architecture and telecoms practices, you will be part of a global network of experts and work to define modern, high-quality and flexible architectures, solutions and roadmaps to our clients, who are undergoing challenging transformations. Collaborating with other architects, delivery leads and subject matter experts you will:
- Define the overall architecture and solutions, provide architectural guidance, prepare and review detailed designs for accuracy and overall compliance to defined solution
- Bring Industry and Domain Best Practices and Methodologies in enterprise architecture, solution architecture, integration and implementation
- Guide client’s business and technology teams to envision, design and develop roadmaps for the implementation of the architecture to support the large-scale transformations
- Work with Project Manager (PM) regarding scope, tasks, and resourcing
- Provide input and assistance through requirements, design, development, test, and deployment project phases.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in IT, Engineering or related fields
- Have 7-10 years of professional experience in delivering complex solutions
- Experience with architecture methodologies, such as TOGAF
- Proven experience from delivering working solutions in the telecom sector in the channel, BSS or OSS domains.
- Good communication skills especially interacting with clients and stakeholders
- Experience with driving solutions through to implementation, providing guidance and continuously adapting the architecture and roadmaps to the changing business
Nice to have:
- Danish, Swedish or Norwegian language skill
A global leader at the forefront of innovation
At Capgemini, we collaborate with the world’s leading brands to strengthen their business through innovative consultancy, technology services and digital transformation. We have 50 years of experience within our field and count more than 300.000 women, men and people of 120+ nationalities across 40+ countries, with 400 of us located in greater Copenhagen and Aarhus, Denmark.
When applying please share your;
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Principal Consultant Carsten, Rasmussen firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: Feb. 28, 2022.
About the company
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
People matter, results count.