Salesforce COE Architect
Do you want to make a real impact?
Come and join our global Salesforce community! As our first Salesforce COE Chief Architect in Denmark, you will be part of great and fast-growing global community of Salesforce experts. While your focus will be on the Danish market and clients, you will act on a global playing field in one of the most recognized Salesforce partners in the world. Here, you will have a great exchange of knowledge and collaboration and bring the right assets to our Danish clients and prospect, while supporting the focused efforts on asset and accelerator development globally to further strengthen our market position. You will in this environment sharpen your technical leadership qualities and quickly progress towards reaching the highest possible levels of certifications in the Salesforce domain; Salesforce Certified Technical Architect and B2B/B2C Architect, while working on the most interesting enterprise clients in the market.
To grow and further structure our organization, we are looking for a qualified Salesforce COE Chief Architect for Denmark to engage as lead architect in complex multi-cloud, enterprise-scale transformations. The COE Chief Architect will be responsible for:
- The design and technical realization of transformative and innovative salesforce-based solutions, including integration to surrounding IT ecosystems at our marquee clients and prospects.
- Thought leadership when it comes to Salesforce multi-cloud enterprise architecture within our internal and external communities
- The sign-off of Salesforce based architectures and sizing for our main bids in Denmark
- The mentorship Salesforce Architects in the Danish and Global Salesforce community
- Leading and participating in key service offerings at a local and global level
- Managing own chargeability of the time over 50%
We see the following experiences and skills as meriting:
- Ability to build trusted advisor relationship with key business and IT stakeholders
- Self-started and self-motivated, eager to adhere to Capgemini’s values of Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty and Fun.
- 5+ years of relevant experience with development and solution architecture on multiple Salesforce clouds
- Salesforce Technical Architecture certification or ambition
- Strong hands-on development background and a taste for problem-solving in a consultancy capacity
- Functional knowledge of CRM and a good understanding of sales, service, marketing and commerce in BtoC and BtoB contexts
- Strong knowledge of Development Life Cycle and DevOps applied to the Salesforce platform
- Experience in designing internal and/or external integrations to and from Salesforce platform
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Fluent in Swedish preferred. English impeccable written and oral proficiency is required.
- Mulesoft integration framework experience
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
If you have any questions about this position, you are welcome to contact Team Lead Thomas Neergaard at email@example.com. We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis, so please send your application and resume as soon as possible via the link above.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Application Deadline: Feb. 28, 2022
About the company
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
People matter, results count.