Software Test Automation Engineer
Are you passionate about software test automation and do you want to be part of a fast-growing and successful company with skyhigh ambition?
At our client Luxion in Aarhus, we offer an exciting job opening as Software Test Automation Engineer in their QA team. You will be working with innovative and very talented colleagues of many nationalities in a flat, agile structure where your contribution really matters.
Luxion is the global leader of product design rendering software. Thousands of companies around the globe use Luxion’s main product, KeyShot, for a multitude of use cases. This includes creating photo-real visualizations of CAD data for marketing, evaluating materials and textures ahead of production, and providing interactive product visualizations and 3D animations for stakeholders across the design lifecycle. In short, they help companies make better decisions, faster.
Founded in 2003, Luxion has offices in Denmark and the US, and has a global footprint with a large portfolio of customers including Google, Microsoft, Logitech, Procter & Gamble.
As part of the QA Team at Luxion, you will work in an agile environment of development teams, QA, UX and Support. Your main responsibility will be to drive test automation even further to allow Luxion to scale and ensure high quality as they grow.
You will be working closely together with the Scrum teams in bi-weekly sprints to:
- Develop and maintain automated UI and regression tests
- Convert manual test cases into automated regression tests
- Review test coverage of new features and suggest improvements
- Drive our test automation further through test strategy, processes, and applied tools
- Participate in continuously improving our tools, processes and knowledge sharing
Working in a QA team with a tight integration into the individual development teams, you will have great influence and are supported by team members who are always happy to help.
We expect you to be passionate about test automation and want you to strive to deliver quality to the highest standard. You are a curious and quick learner, and you enjoy converting complex business problems into simple, clean, automated test scenarios.
Preferably you have:
- Software engineering background with programming and scripting experience
- 3+ years of professional experience in software testing
- Hands-on experience with functional-, integration-, regression-, UX/UI- and exploratory testing
- Experience with test automation tools for desktop applications or web (e.g., Squish, Test Complete, Selenium frameworks etc.)
- Experience with test management tools (e.g., XRay, TestRail, etc.)
- An agile mindset and have experience with agile frameworks like Scrum
- Experience with testing desktop applications on Windows and Mac
It will be an advantage, but not a requirement, if you have:
- ISTQB Certification
- Experience with programming in Python
- Experience with 3D modelling or visualization software
- Experience with Jira and Git
A company of ambitious and highly skilled people where everyone has a voice and makes a difference. Their culture is built on trust, openness and team spirit and they value personality, creativity, and professional development. Luxion is in the middle of an exciting journey driven by the success of their products, and everyone is learning and developing together as they grow.
Luxion values communication, knowledge sharing and collaboration and would prefer that you work at the office on most days. The software development department is located at Rymarken 2 in Aarhus V.
The company offers attractive benefits such as health insurance, pension programme, lunch scheme and many social events.
See more about Luxion here www.luxion.com.
Please submit your application and a CV in English by using the 'Apply online' button below. At Bloom we evaluate applications daily. For further information about the position, please do not hesitate to contact Dorte Pape at Bloom via email@example.com.