Head of Cloud Architecture for our fast-growing Insights & Data team
At Capgemini, we deliver end-to-end solutions within all areas of IT and advanced analytics to help solve major challenges for our clients in the private and public sector. The Insights & Data practice is focused on creating cutting-edge machine learning and AI solutions that run on top of reliable, scalable, and high-performing Big Data platforms with a strong focus on data governance.
With the ambition of our rapidly growing team, we are looking for Head of Cloud Architecture
As a member of our Insights & Data practice, you will be part of a global network of experts and work to design and deliver cloud solutions to our clients.
- Working knowledge of architecture on at least one of the major public cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Take an active leadership role in determining overall cloud infrastructure and technology shared services’ strategies, and specific objectives for individual projects.
- Recruit, lead, coach, mentor, and develop staff to maximize their individual contribution, professional growth, and ability to function effectively with their clients and teams.
- Build Data architecture to support data management strategies
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new Datawarehouse, and services on big data platforms
- Demonstrate leadership and passion for technology to our clients
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or another relevant field
- You probably have worked as Lead Enterprise Architect, Cloud Architect, Pre-Sales Cloud Solution Architect
- Ability to travel and work in the Nordic countries
- Fluent in English (written, spoken)
- Previous consulting experience a plus
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Country Lead for Insights & Data Samay Mir at email@example.com.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please submit your resume as soon as possible, by clicking “Apply online”.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2022
About the company
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
People matter, results count.