Configit is the trusted leader and frontrunner in Configuration Lifecycle Management (CLM), providing a powerful configuration platform that enables large global manufacturers to master the challenges of getting highly configurable products to market faster, with increased quality and engineered at lower costs.
Are you a developer by heart and consultant by skills? We have an exciting opportunity for Software Consultants who love to code, but at the same time enjoy being the customer’s trusted advisor.
Our Consulting team is responsible for the implementation of the Configit solutions with our clients. The software consultants advise both customers and implementation partners towards best practices in utilizing our patented VT technology.
You will be part of our team at the Headquarters in Copenhagen, and work closely with our colleagues in the US, UK, and Germany.
What you’ll do
- Working closely with clients to understand their business requirements and processes
- Collaborating in small agile project teams to implement advanced configuration and quoting applications for mobile, desktop, and the web
- Consulting partners in implementing configuration and quoting applications for their clients
- Implementing interfaces between Configit products and the client’s 3rd party enterprise systems, such as ERP, CRM, or PLM systems
- Collaborating with Project Management, Implementation Leads, and the rest of the implementation team to ensure that we deliver quality solutions on time and efficiently
What you bring
- 3+ years’ experience within software consulting or similar position in a client-facing environment
- A master’s in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- Have experience in working with agile methods
- Have solid experience with C#, .NET, and React
- Have experience with describing or analyzing technical products or systems
- Have proven ability to work and keep an overview across professional and technical disciplines, internally as well as externally
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing language skills)
What you will find with us
A unique opportunity in a dynamic, ambitious, and international company where you will work with a lot of skilled colleagues.
- We embrace our values: Business focus, Knowledge, One team, Can do attitude, and Move fast
- We offer a flexible working Policy
- We work closely together in an international environment and across all professional disciplines
- We have a high level of competency and focus on knowledge sharing and continued learning
- We have an informal and open culture with direct communication on all levels
- We offer a nice office environment in a nice Copenhagen area close to public transportation
- We love socializing together with different activities
If you have questions please reach out to Consulting Manager, Tómas Vignir Guðlaugsson, firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help with any questions you might have – and of course, look very much forward to receiving your application.