IT Security and Compliance Officer
Do you want to be a part of Lyngsoe Systems and lead the effort of optimizing and developing our current IT Security and Quality processes in Lyngsoe Systems worldwide?
You will take charge of one of Lyngsoe Systems’ core strategic initiatives, which is to move us to the next level when it comes to Quality- and IT Security Management. This is a key focus area for both top management and our board.
Lyngsoe Systems is and also wants in the future to remain a trusted partner for our customers by providing high quality and secure solutions. Today, Lyngsoe Systems Denmark is ISO 9001 certified, but we need you to secure that we are certified also in our foreign production entities, and that Lyngsoe within a limited time frame also will become ISO 27001 compliant. Your key task will be to support and drive the process of securing that we reach these goals. Lyngsoe Systems will provide you with the needed internal as well as external support.
You will be in direct reference to the CFO and be a part of the Shared Services team. From here, you will be the key person to implement and support our Quality and IT Security processes. You will also be the key player in continuing pushing the organization to make the necessary risk assessments and to implement solutions to limit security risks.
You will be direct responsible for:
- Lyngsoe Systems’ security board
- Updating and improving our QMS and ISMS
- Driving ISO 9001:2015 yearly audit
- Implementing ISO 9001 in our Finnish production entity
- Driving the path towards Lyngsoe Systems becoming ISO 27001 compliant
- Presenting status on IT security to the board twice a year
- Internal audits of quality and security
- GDPR compliance in Lyngsoe Systems
- Answering security questionnaires from prospects and customers
- Writing/updating policies, processes and procedures in close cooperation with our two Business Units
- Close cooperation with management to ensure all above
As we need to secure the same processes globally, it must be expected that there will be travel activity to our locations in Finland, England, United Kingdom, USA and Canada.
- You have an open and trustworthy personality
- You have good communication skills
- You are self-driving and able to communicate with customers and colleagues at all levels
- You master Danish and English fluently
- You are independent, structured and results-oriented
- You have a background in either Quality- or IT Security Management
- You have proven to be an effective Line- or Project Manager
- You won’t stop before the goal is reached
As a person, you thrive with helping the business, and you find it natural to collaborate both internally and externally, combined with a strong drive towards results.
Lyngsoe Systems is a group company with 220 employees and with companies in respectively Denmark (HQ), USA, Canada, England, Finland and Germany. With us, you have a unique opportunity be part of an inspiring environment at one of the world's leading software developers and system integrators of logistics solutions for a wide range of complex logistics environments.
Thereby, we offer you an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development, and where you will be part of a professional environment with a strong technical and commercial commitment. You will have a great responsibility as well as great influence on your work.
We will of course offer you an attractive salary package that matches your qualifications and a work environment, where we prioritize having fun, helping each other and working together in great team spirit.
If you want to know more about the position or Lyngsoe Systems, you can contact CFO Lars Caspersen +45 27105485 or HR Manager Anna Larsen +45 22327232.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Tlf.: +45 2232 7232