Data Governance Specialists/Experts/Leads for our new fast-growing Insights & Data team
At Capgemini, we deliver end-to-end solutions within all areas of IT and advanced analytics to help solve major challenges for our clients in the private and public sector. The Insights & Data practice is focused on creating cutting-edge machine learning and AI solutions that run on top of reliable, scalable and high-performing big data platforms in the cloud.
With the ambition of rapidly growing the team, we are looking for a talented Data Governance Specialists/Experts/Lead
As a member of our Insights & Data practice, you will be part of a global network of experts and work to design, deliver and establish data governance policies, processes, and standards that are in-line with our clients organizational priorities, and working with data stewards in the business to enforce and ensure data is used and maintained properly. Your main responsibilities are:
- Design data governance framework and processes to make it easy to find, access and understand data and solve for data quality issues
- Partner with business and IT leaders to define and identify data owners and data stewards for key data sources
- Instill confidence and consistency in the quality of data by capturing detailed requirements and data quality pain points, data quality scanning, root cause analysis, build of data quality scorecard, tracking & monitoring of data quality KPIs
- Detailed lineage of data elements from Source to Target across downstream systems.
- Identify data catalog to capture the entire journey for all data elements over time
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in data governance frameworks
- University degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
- Ability to travel and work in the Nordics
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Samay Mir at email@example.com
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume as soon as possible, by clicking on “Apply online”.
We look forward to hearing from you.
About the company
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
People matter, results count.
Application Deadline: Jan. 31, 2022.