Full Stack Developer
Wiredelta is a fast-growing development agency. We value a high level of professionalism while maintaining a relaxed and good work culture, where it's possible to come up with new ideas, spar with colleagues, learn and celebrate the small, as well as the big victories as a shared environment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will experience alternating work, offering multiple kinds of tasks. You will become part of a team, where you will get close to the stakeholders, who are always open to new ideas. Within Wiredelta you will get the opportunity to work with our agency clients as well as our partnered product companies including Heylink and Ønskeskyen.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will work with:
- Developing and documenting APIs
- Architect code and flows for high volumes data of incoming and generated data
- Implement and update business-logic
- Plan and architect new projects and features
- Developing new user-facing features using React
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- +3 years experience with React.js + TypeScript
- +3 years experience with Node.js, Express.js and/or Nest.js
- Proficiency with CSS preprocessors (e.g. Sass, LESS) and/or TailwindCSS
- A high level of experience with SQL
- Familiarity with database technology such as PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
- Proficient in designing and developing REST and GraphQL APIs
- Familiarity with Jest, Electron, Microservices, Docker and/or Kubernetes is an advantage
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Good problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Angular 6+
- Mobile languages such as React Native etc.
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum
- Big Data
- Location: Copenhagen (Denmark). The applicant must have a valid CPR, yellow card and must have the right to reside and work in Denmark.
- Work schedule: Full-Time
- Compensation: Competitive, depending on skill level and experience
- Pension plan + Health insurance
- Dental plan
- Near public transport
- Free office snacks, coffee, tea and soda
- Flexible working hours
- Social gatherings
- Friday bars
- Skill development