Engineer For Cloud And Modern Application Technologies (relocation offered)
Handling billions of transactions annually, Nets is among the top payment processors in Europe. We keep a tight focus on making it even easier and more intuitive for our customers to handle digital payments and related services. This has made us a trusted partner to more than 700,000 merchant outlets, including 140,000 online merchant outlets, more than 260,000 enterprises and over 250 banks across Europe.
Changing the future of payments takes strong personalities
At Nets, you’ll develop in a fast-growing tech company in a high-paced, high-impact market. Working to change the future of payments, it’s not just skills and ambition that gets the job done, it’s the full package that makes the difference. Together, we impact the lives of everyone around us by powering an easier tomorrow for every citizen, bank, business and colleague. What powers you at work?
You’ll be part of a team of highly skilled and experienced technicians managing and providing services and platforms to the rest of Nets on cloud and modern application hosting technologies. With this team, we are building and running the platform for the development, test, and operation processes for other teams in Nets to work autonomously and automate as many of their processes. We have an ambitious vision to provide a fast, stable and secure path from idea to production, by enabling and supporting teams in engineering and operating products and driving the adoption of modern technologies across Nets.
You’ll be powering the Platform as a Service team in the department Path to Production
As Cloud Platform Engineer you’ll join an open and sharing community with highly skilled colleagues. You can come as you are and be at your best at Nets. You’ll even find the freedom to balance an exciting job with life outside of work. Your key tasks and responsibilities are:
- Designing, building and managing services and components that together make up Nets modern platform for applications.
You’ll work with a modern tech stack in languages, frameworks, and technologies such as core components with Cloud providers as Azure and AWS through Infrastructure as Code delivery techniques. Security technologies like Azure AD, LDAP, certificates and encryption technologies. Kubernetes-based technologies as OpenShift or AKS. Scripting and programming our deliveries are important to us, so experience with programming in Bash, PowerShell, Azure DevOps pipelines, Python or C#/Java is key.
This job is located in our office in Denmark and Nets supports with relocation package.
Skills, ambition and that little personal twist make you succeed
Your tech skills and experience form most of your qualifications, but it’s also your personality that makes the difference at Nets. Besides that little twist in your personality that makes you, we are looking for a colleague who:
- Takes ownership of work.
- Is team-oriented and brings a positive attitude.
- Feels comfortable navigating in a large and geographically dispersed organisation.
- Is a problem solver that has the analytical skills needed to help us in delivering and managing our services.
- Has an outspoken interest in interacting with our internal consumers, such as Release Engineers or Systems Architects to better understand the key drivers of their processes.
Your qualifications include:
- Experience either as Release Engineer, Systems Administrator or Systems Architect with programming/scripting skills.
- Experience in not just using technologies, but in integrating them, maturing them and providing platforms to others as services with the use of technologies.
- You would have high proficiency in the local language and English, both written and spoken.
Nets offer the following benefits:
- A competitive salary
- Relocation package
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Hybrid way of working
- Health, Life and dentist insurance
- 6 weeks of paid holidays + 5 extra days
- Active sports club, fitness room and summer houses and cabins for rent
- Individual development and career progression opportunities
- Great lunch, fruit and coffee/tea
Apply now to power your career
The job ad will be removed when we have found the right candidate. If you’re curious to learn more about the job, you’re welcome to contact Product Owner, Lars Milland / firstname.lastname@example.org / 0045 29487364 or Brian Dueholm Olesen / email@example.com +45 29482454
You can meet more of our personalities by visiting our careers page: www.nets.eu/careers/employees/Pages/default.aspx
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no.