Cloud engineer - join an ambitious PayTech company (relocation offered)
Nets powers payment solutions for an easier tomorrow for banks, businesses and consumers across Europe. We are a part of Nexi Group - The European PayTech.
Handling billions of transactions annually, Nets, is among the solid payment processors in Europe. We keep a tight focus on making it even easier and more intuitive for our customers to handle digital payments and related services. This has made us a trusted partner to more than 700,000 merchant outlets, including 140,000 online merchant outlets, more than 260,000 enterprises and over 250 banks across Europe.
Changing the future of payments takes great personalities.
At Nets, you’ll develop in a fast-growing tech company in a high-paced, high-impact market. Working to shape the future of payments, it’s not just skills and motivation that gets the job done, it’s the full package that makes the difference. Together, we impact the lives of everyone around us by powering an easier tomorrow for every citizen, bank, business and colleague.
What powers you at work?
You’ll be powering our platform delivery team
Nets are transforming how to work with application development and -delivery so it can be possible to run Agile development teams exercising DevOps disciplines.
We have an ambitious vision to provide a fast, stable, and secure path from idea to production, by enabling and supporting teams in engineering and operating products and thus driving the adoption of modern technologies across Nets.
The Platform Delivery team supports this transformation by delivering the processes, tools, and platforms (both cloud and on-prem) enabling DevOps disciplines. The scope of this function is covering processes of build, test, deployment, and operations of Nets own developed applications with an end-to-end view on the processes, using means of automation to establish the necessary trust in the organisation.
As the Cloud Engineer in the team, you will primarily work with the Azure PaaS as well as the associated technologies and processes. You will work in an exciting international and environment with experienced colleagues and stakeholders throughout Europe.
The job can be located at any of the Nets offices in Copenhagen/Denmark, Helsinki/Finland, Stockholm/Sweden, Frankfurt/Germany, or Zagreb/Croatia
Your key responsibilities and tasks are:
- Administration of Azure-based platform instances
- The architecture of platforms and processes to support application development and application management
- Establishment and administration of platforms and tools
- Support new and existing teams and projects of the development organisation in setting up efficient use of the platforms to enable them to work with DevOps disciplines
- Update and maintain relevant documentation such as system documentation, functional and technical handbooks, and interface descriptions
- Giving input to and integrating to main IT operation disciplines such as Change/Release Management, Monitoring/Event Management, and Capacity Management
Skills, motivation and that little personal twist make you succeed
Your tech skills and experience form most of your qualifications, but it’s also your personality that makes the difference at Nets.
You have a passion and understanding for the values of the software development processes - hereunder software development techniques, with a focus on non-functional aspects of applications.
Preferred background and qualifications
- 2-4 years of experience with architecting and administrating application hosting and delivery platforms
- 2-4 years of experience with automation of build/deployment of applications
- Experience with administration in provisioning, maintaining, and configuring platforms with Azure cloud provider
- Experience with disciplines of log management, diagnostics, metrics, and capacity management
- Experience in agile development methodology
We also expect that you have a high proficiency in the local language and English, both written and spoken
Preferred programming and technical experience:
- Azure AD – MFA, PIM, Identity Governance, Azure identities
- Azure Policies and Budgets
- Kubernetes, AKS, OpenShift, Istio, CertManager
- Azure storage services, Azure Keyvault service
- Azure networking – Azure Virtual WAN, Virtual Networks, Azure Firewall, ExpressRoute, Frontdoor, Azure DNS, Azure Loadbalancer
- Scripting and automation technologies – Bash, Python, PowerShell, Ansible, Terraform
- Security technologies with experience with cryptographic APIs, TLS, X-509, LDAP, OAuth
- Server-side development – .Net / Java / Go
- Version control and build management – Git / Azure DevOps
Apply as soon as possible as we will review applications ongoing and close the position as soon as the right new colleague has been found.
If you want, you can attach a short video clip as an attached file.
You can meet more of our personalities by visiting our careers page:https://www.nets.eu/careers/employees/Pages/default.aspx
In case this is not the right job for you, this time, you are welcome to join one of our communities instead. This is where we also search for candidates for future job opportunities. Careers Job openings (nets.eu)
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no.