Java Developer – new backend e-commerce platform
Do you want to be a part of the development of our new Unified Commerce platform with more than 3.000 stores and 28 web shops? In that case, come and join our 50 Java Developers in the IT department at JYSK.
We are in the middle of restructuring our IT landscape, turning it into a headless, event driven and microservice architecture. We need an experienced Java Developer, to contribute with great code and good software design.
As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for developing our various applications. You will also be involved in specifying and refining features and tasks, in corporations with different business areas.
You will be working with newer technology, frameworks and platforms including:
- Spring Boot
- Kubernetes / Docker
We are open-minded towards the usage of open source. Thus you will have an influence on introducing new libraries and frameworks where suited.
You will join our Java team, consisting of 50 skilled colleagues, who are strong at operating in an agile environment. Our Developers work closely with colleagues from other departments at our location in Aarhus. The Java team is responsible for a wide range of in-house developed applications. So, you will get the opportunity to work in different business areas and with different technologies.
You bring dedication and you…
- Are passionate about IT and software development
- Are a skilled Java developer, who continuously strives to improve your skills
- Write a clean code and create software architecture that are flexible
- Are experienced with Java web technologies
- Write thorough tests of your code and are familiar with test driven development
- Have experience with some of the frameworks and platforms we use
- Can drive and facilitate design discussions
- Have extensive knowledge of distributed systems and concurrency
You meet possibilities and we offer you…
- A relaxed and open-minded atmosphere
- Sparring and feedback from skilled colleagues at all levels in the organisation
- A job with rich possibilities to influence the demanding technical solutions
- A corporate culture with a short distance from decision to action
- A job where you get the opportunity to develop professionally and personally
- A workplace in an exciting international company, where dynamism, expansion and development have a high priority
- Focus on work/life balance and a healthy work environment
JYSK is a frontrunner in the development of online cross channel E-commerce. And with Unified Commerce, JYSK has launched its biggest IT initiative ever, with the ambition of becoming even better within cross channel e-commerce. You will become a part of JYSK’s IT department, which consists of more than 200 ambitious and highly skilled colleagues. As our new colleague, you will work with the further development of JYSK’s high-load cross channel e-commerce platform, which is used in more than 28 countries.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Team Leader, Peter Hammer at +45 2835 5483.
Send us a brief application with your CV by clicking “Apply online”. We handle applications as we receive them and close the recruitment when we have found the right candidate.