SAP FI/CO Business Consultant, Randers
Are you an experienced SAP FI/CO Consultant who would like to contribute to the development and support of finance solutions in a global company?
Do you want to work on several large and interesting SAP projects including a S/4 Hana upgrade?
SCR Rekruttering is on behalf of Danish Crown looking for a SAP FI/CO Business Consultant.
Danish Crown is the world’s leading exporter of pork as well as a leader within sustainable meat production. They supply more than 10 billion meals a year to people all over the world and have more than 23.000 employees globally. Danish Crown are on a journey towards creating a more sustainable future for food, and just launched their strategy for the next 5 years. As a result of that, the SAP department is looking into a busy and exciting future with several large and interesting projects including a S/4 Hana upgrade. To strengthen their SAP team Danish Crown is searching for a SAP FI/CO Consultant.
You will join the company at the headquarter in Randers with 6 highly skilled colleagues in the SAP FI/CO team based in Denmark and Poland.
On a day-to-day basis, your tasks as a business consultant involves:
- Recommending and building global solutions to support the overall business goals and needs
- Collaborating with your colleagues, listening and responding to needs, handling change requests, discussing best practice and using the inputs to choose between existing solutions or designing new when applicable
- Participating in the implementation of new solutions and changes across the business units
- Supporting Danish Crown’s ways of working, including processes and systems
This role requires the ability to collaborate across borders and cultures due to the various interfaces, you will have. As a person, you like to participate in larger projects but also appreciate working independently with daily support and smaller tasks.
To ensure success in the role, you:
- Have several years of experience as an SAP FI/CO consultant (minimum 5 years)
- Have solid knowledge within CO but broad knowledge within FI and CO is appreciated.
- Are ready to travel to the extend needed to support and implement SAP in our business units (expected maximum of 20 days a year)
- Communicate fluently in English.
The company offers
A great career opportunity in an international company in a fast-paced environment with great,
ambitious goals for the future.
Danish Crown offers an exciting and challenging job working with skilled professional colleagues in different locations. If you are committed and show responsibility for your work, you will have the opportunity to build a strong professional network and enjoy great success.
Danish Crown cares about their employees’ professional development and offers an attractive salary package, and a positive work environment in constant progression
As applications are continually assessed, we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Senior Recruitment Consultant Klaus Bendixen by phone at +45 60 20 45 46 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a food company owned by Danish farmers supplying high-quality food to customers and consumers all over the world. From butchers to business developers, we’re more than 23,000 colleagues, all committed to lowering our carbon footprint and becoming climate neutral by 2050, for better food and a brighter future.