Junior IT Project Manager
Ready to kickstart your IT-career and do you want to drive the digitization of a fast-growing insurance agent company as our new Junior Project Manager?
As a Junior Project Manager this is the chance to influence the future IT-development of RiskPoint and kickstart your full time IT-career.
Building the foundation for our future IT development
RiskPoint is experiencing growth in all business areas, and we are in the process of digitizing our insurance platforms in order to streamline our business processes. The IT system is under its way and as the link between the business and IT, it is up to you to make sure IT and business come together.
You will form part of an IT department, where you will be responsible for understanding business processes and configuring them into the new system. Here, you will be devil’s advocate asking all the tough questions and at the same time facilitating changes and adaptations. The role here will be as the "customer", and you must ensure that our suppliers deliver what is agreed. Your role will also be to ensure that the external developers have a clear understanding of the business processes.
To do so, you will:
- Identify business and IT needs across the organization and international offices – this can involve travelling but expect to be limited. You will however work from the Copenhagen office.
- Providing vision and direction to the development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- To have an overview of the product, requirements and progress, as well as prioritizing requirements and set the direction of the project
- Managing, creating and coordinate tasks that also involve project management.
- Perform IT configurations– on system level
- Overseeing all stages of the project including design, development and test
- Deliver exceptional service experiences for RiskPoint’s system users and provide the necessary training as well
- Day to day IT issues, i.e respond and resolve IT incidents, requests and queries
The role is not as a developer, but good knowledge of any coding skills will help you to understand the systems well. We will make sure to give you the time you need to fully understand the system and our business.
Do you love being in a coordinating role?
As a person, you are highly motivated by achieving your goals and creating results. You thrive when you get to combine analytical tasks with outgoing and highly collaborative responsibilities. We expect you to have:
- Preferably have a bachelor’s or master’s degree within e-business, IT, or digital innovation, you might have a few years of job experience or just finished your degree.
- Great coordination skills
- Willingness to learn and be ready to have success
- A good technical understanding
- Experience in the IT operations area
- Analytical and problem-solving skills & attention to details.
- A natural approach to taking responsibility, have a proactive approach to your work, as well as being able to see where we can do it even better
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including mastery of written and spoken English and Danish.
We offer you
- A great responsibility in an international organization that provides good career and development opportunities
- The opportunity to be part of a highly committed and professional team
- A challenging job in an exciting and dynamic work environment
- A good social environment where humor and an informal atmosphere are valued
- Healthy work-life balance and good development opportunities
RiskPoint is an insurance agency with offices in the Nordic countries, Germany, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Spain and the US. We are approx. 150 employees, of which about 60 are based in Copenhagen (HQ). The customers include larger, medium-sized companies within industry and business, real estate, energy etc.
We are innovative and create insurance solutions and products that break with tradition. We are positioned as a credible alternative to the established Nordic and international insurance companies. Our values are based on credibility, open communication, honesty, respect, tolerance, energy and dedication. We are a winning team that manages to navigate in a competitive environment. Visit us at www.riskpoint.eu.
We are continuously inviting candidates in for interviews, so send your application as soon as possible and no later than January 21st 2022.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Zubair Sabir on +45 22 43 82 07 or email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.