User Adoption Specialist
Are you passionate about user adoption and eager to ease the way of digital products to end users? Do you possess the desire to drive digital adoption among end users? And are you the one to raise the bar for digital communication in the workplace?
If this sounds like a lot of fun to you, keep reading. When we build solutions for our business, the goal is not to simply deploy functionality to production, but to ensure that our end users are empowered to take advantage of the digital tools at Bunker Holding. We want to enable the end users to actively create business value and maintain a competitive advantage. To achieve this, we have defined a digital adoption journey.
The User Adoption team’s focus is to set the frame for digital adoption at Bunker Holding by providing Product Teams with tools, templates, knowledge, and coaching, as well as ensuring that end users get a unified experience during initial onboarding and implementation of new software and ways of working.
Our goal is to make digital products easy to understand and beat the software training overload with the help of an effective End User Communication strategy, Community of Practice for Digital Adoption, and by introducing modern training approaches.
You will work with various Product Teams and Product Owners as well as business stakeholders to identify digital adoption needs and build solutions as well as support Product Teams in driving their product adoption. It is an advance that you are familiar with agile methodology.
We imagine you come with a background from MSc in Economics and Business Administration - Market Anthropology, MSc IT - Product design, MSc in ITCO - IT, Communication and Organisation. You may have found a different way into the field of digital adoption, please surprise us.
As a person, you are outgoing and a good listener with excellent collaboration skills that engage and motivate your colleagues and stakeholders. You are self-organised, structured, and eager to make a difference. An agile mindset enables you to adapt to business needs and changes faster. You also possess:
- Effective communication skills that engage your audience through storytelling
- A personal drive that can influence and you enjoy supporting others
- Fluent language in Danish and English, spoken and written
Example of areas of your competence:
- Digital/IT and change communication
- Human-centric design for organizational change
- Event, meeting, and training facilitation
- Planning capabilities
- Interest in behavioural design
- Human-centric and data-driven approach
We want to build sustainable offerings for continuously increasing our employee digital dexterity including, but not limited to New Hire Digital Onboarding pack and Digital Workplace Academy. Also, we want to generate demand for user adoption discipline in our Product Teams by stressing the importance of using analytics and insights. Our team values are centered around curiosity, user centricity, and creating positive digital experiences for our employees.
We expect you to be well-founded with Microsoft Office 365 and have a general interest in the digital workplace. You find ways to capture the enthusiasm, expertise, and influence of the early adopters in our organisation as they are the key to our success. The possibilities and list of different ideas to conquer are long – let us know where your passion is:
- User personas - create persona descriptions that Product Teams can use when implementing adoption activities.
- New hire onboarding pack – ensure a smooth digital tool onboarding experience for new colleagues.
- Digital Workplace academy – offer continuous learning opportunities for digital skills.
- Digital dexterity conference – event organisation, promotion, coordination.
- End user communication framework for Product Teams.
- Digital Adoption whitepaper for Product Teams.
- Digital Adoption Platform.
- Adoption analytics and feedback loop to Product Teams - generate demand for user adoption through data analytics and insights onboarding and create the right behaviours from the very beginning.
- End User Satisfaction survey.
- Facilitation/Coaching/Knowledge transfer to Product Teams.
The position is based in Middelfart. We value diversity and look forward to welcoming another creative and passionate colleague. And true digital adoption requires long-term investment. We are ready, are you? Apply for this position by filling out the form below.
Bunker Holding Group IT is two years into a transformation and our digital journey is ambitious. We continue to grow and onboard new colleagues and competencies, why you will join a dynamic and proactive IT department.
Bunker Holding is the world’s leading company in bunker trading. We make fuelling ships simple. Since 1981 we have specialised in the purchase, sale and supply of fuel and lube oil to ships. We also help manage risk and volatility in fuel prices.
With more than 1500 specialists in 35 countries worldwide, our clients know that a local expert is always at hand with detailed insights into suppliers, port logistics, local availability and pricing. Bunker Holding is the largest company in the USTC Group. Learn more at www.bunker-holding.com.