Manager for our IAM Team
Lead and help build our Identity & Access Management team in an international setup
We are looking for a skilled and energetic leader to run DSV’s Identity & Access Management and Active Directory Standard (IAM & AD) team and drive a critical delivery in our global automation and integration agenda.
Taking on this position, you will have the opportunity to make your mark on IAM and showcase your leadership skills in a global organisation.
Meet our global IAM team
We are currently working on delivering an Identity Governance platform based on SailPoint IdentityIQ® to DSV – a major, multi-year project meant to take identity governance to the next level.
To enable the technical delivery, we are building an international IAM team currently consisting of 9 colleagues plus external collaborators, including specialists and developers, across Europe. The team’s scope includes project and roll-out activities, as well as ongoing development and operation of the platform.
The world-wide roll-out of the platform is well underway with support from DSV project managers and external vendors, and we’re now preparing for the next implementation phase which will connect the new platform to our application landscape.
Build the team through excellent management
The team is currently looking to grow in both size and maturity with several open positions to be filled and a clear direction to be set.
Reporting to, and closely collaborating with, the IT Director of Finance and Group Systems, you will be the one to further develop the team and ensure continued operational and project deliveries.
Your role will entail:
- Managing the team on a daily basis, fostering optimal use of skills, work structures and collaboration between team members
- Ensuring continuous development and streamlining of the IAM operating and delivery model
- Taking overall accountability for all team deliverables across projects and daily operations
- Creating buy-in throughout the organisation by building connections to top management, and teaming up across the organisation with e.g., enterprise architects, project managers from PMO, our CISO, IT Operations personnel and peers within HR and Finance
- Functioning as IAM ambassador across DSV
A talent for leadership and interest in IAM
You bring a well-rounded toolbox for stakeholder management and communication, as well as a genuine interest in leading people. You have a positive and energetic demeanour and adapt easily to the needs of different stakeholders.
Your profile might look something like this:
- You hold an MSc within technology and/or management and leadership areas
- You have 5+ years of leadership experience from a similar role
- You are used to regular interaction with stakeholders at VP and C-suite level
- You are fluent in English and comfortable with leading an international team
- You are based in Denmark and able to work from our offices in Hedehusene
- Preferably, you have experience with IAM, SailPoint implementation, security and access management
Want to know more and apply?
This is one of several open positions for IAM / SailPoint at DSV, so please reach out to us if IAM fits your competencies and career interests.
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call IT Director, Cecilia Maunsbach, on +45 20 61 59 11.
We will process the applications as we receive them. As such, we look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 75,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com.