Experienced IAM Architect for global prestigious project at DSV
Are you an experienced IAM architect – an expert within the field? And can you bridge the gap between business needs and solutions?
Then join us as we’re working on a large-scale global IAM project based on SailPoint IdentityIQ®. This is your opportunity to make your mark on a global implementation project as architect in an international IAM team.
Take part in our growing global IAM team
We are currently working on delivering an Identity Governance platform to DSV – a major, multi-year project meant to take identity governance to the next level.
To enable the technical delivery, we are building an international IAM team currently consisting of 9 colleagues plus external collaborators, including specialists and developers, across Europe. The team’s scope includes project and roll-out activities, as well as ongoing development and operation of the platform.
The world-wide roll-out of the platform is well underway with support from DSV project managers and external vendors, and we’re now preparing for the next implementation phase which will connect the new platform to our application landscape.
Be the one to bridge the gap
As the IAM architect in the team, you are the one to advise, design and implement SailPoint IIQ deliverables, ensuring they are correctly implemented and fulfil the needs of the organisation.
Specifically, your job will involve working with the entire IAM team and our business to identify and map current architecture and infrastructure across DSV.
You do so by:
- Translating business requirements into project scopes and deliverables and taking on an active role as technical lead towards team, vendors and other stakeholders
- Guiding the design, architecture and integration of IGA with the critical business applications, taking our business goals and strategic direction into account
- Designing, implementing and maintaining the technical IGA platform while continuously evaluating and driving optimisation of the existing setup, and ensuring that the architecture remains updated and effective
- Safeguarding our platform and advising on technology processes and solution implementations, upgrades and enhancements
IAM expert with a talent for designing solutions
Your success depends on your ability to collaborate widely within the organisation. It is therefore vital that you are communicative and excellent at creating connections.
Apart from that, we are open to your background, whether you have experience as an architect, a subject matter expert, an IAM engineer, an Identity Access Manager, an Information Security & Access manager, a technical manager, a consultant within IAM
- Are highly skilled in all aspects of Identity & Access Management and process design of IAM Architecture
- Have a background in IAM, IGA, Privileged Access Management, risk management or related security services
- Have knowledge of MS Active Directory authentication, incl. Group Policy Objects and Azure
- Preferably, have experience with one or more SailPoint implementations
- Are fluent in English
- Are able to work in our offices in Hedehusene
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call IT Director, Cecilia Maunsbach, on +45 20 61 59 11.
We will process the applications as we receive them. As such, we look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 75,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com.