Full Stack Student Developer
We are looking for a new Full Stack Student Developer to join our Tech Skunk team.
Tech Skunk Team
On the Tech Skunk team at Clearhaus A/S we’re focused on building exciting prototypes and corporate spin offs in 4-6 weeks sprints. Our team is a mix of student- and full time developers focused on cutting away unnecessary functionality to only execute on core features. We believe failure is part of getting things right and necessary when building great software.
On our Tech Skunk team, you will be working 15-20 hours per week as a Full Stack Student Developer and get to work hands-on with a variety of different technologies and projects. We are looking for talent having as many of the following characteristics as possible:
- Loves coding and being a part of a team
- Curious, thorough and comfortable when working with complex issues without a well-defined process.
- An eye for design of code, UI and APIs (and able to document the beauty)
- Amazing tech stacks
- An easy-going environment where you can always ask for help
- An exciting place to work and grow with young talented colleagues
- Good food
- Flexible working hours. Remote/on location: P. O. Pedersens Vej 2, Aarhus N, Denmark
- International working environment
We do interviews continuously, please send your application including a CV as a PDF document to email@example.com with the following subject: “Full Stack Student Developer - Tech Skunk”.
Clearhaus is a payment institution and acquirer with a Europe license. Clearhaus makes it quick and easy for merchants to accept payments with Visa, Mastercard, and Apple Pay. Using Clearhaus, merchants can get up and running in 1-3 days with best-in-class support and access to all transaction data. Clearhaus serves 30,000+ merchants in 33 countries across Europe with simple, secure payment solutions at competitive prices.