Senior Android Developer - with a passion for innovation
- You eat, breathe and develop Android mobile applications - and would take pride in applying your digital expertise in helping start-ups.
If creating solutions that ticks meaningful boxes excites you, you can be part of an extraordinary business MindFuture with a cutting-edge development team that sees Android as an important building brick in the tech-driven future, they help create every day. And they’re looking for someone like you.
Our client MindFuture is driven by intelligent things such as AI, Machine Learning, IOT and Data Science. They are a venture builder that fosters pre-seed and early-stage start-ups that focus on building a range of tech-based products. MindFuture supports an individual or founders with an idea that cannot realize their vision on their own. By collaborating with our highly skilled and diverse team, they help founder(s) accelerate a project from idea, to prototype, then MVP through rapid prototyping without compromising on quality. Additionally, they provide a wide range of services that cover the entire life cycle of the project from, founder matching, business development, makers lab, workspace, community, to lunch and drinks.
MindFuture thrives through strong partnerships with both private and public sectors in Denmark. This helps entrepreneurs test their idea in the market quickly so they can adapt and continue towards commercialization and hopefully become a global representation.
We are looking for new team members for MindFuture, and as Senior Android Developer you will become a key player who can work as a team player with a multi-disciplinary team that enjoys taking ownership and initiative throughout the project cycle and delivers powerful solutions.
As their new Android developer, you will not miss the joys of freedom, creativity and diversity in the workplace. The Zibra Team is dynamic and humorous, the tasks and assignments span wide and far, obviously with Android being a common denominator across many projects.
As a Senior Android Developer, you probably have the following qualifications
- Kotlin and Java are core competencies, maybe Python as well
- Profound insight to Android Architecture Components and Data Bindings
- Experience with Retrofit, OkHttp and REST services
- Ability to adapt and implement solutions across different system architectures and methods such as MVP, MVVM and VIPER
- Keen to challenge designs, test and verify against Android Design Guidelines
- Skills and motivation to conduct detailed documentation of system designs, architecture and configurations
- Comfortable with SQLite and Realm Databases
- Well versed in development environments such as Git, GitHub and Android Studio
- Knowledge of Bluetooth and BLE are plus factors
- Writing of structured and reader friendly code
- Curiosity and courage to embrace Android’s latest SDK’s
We envision that you have several years of Android experience on the back of a relevant Bachelor or Masters degree, most likely in mathematics, statistics, machine learning, data management or similar.
As a person, you are curious and passionate, an Android infused creator that thrives in a dynamic business environment, where cooperation and communication skills, helpfulness, persistency and constructive problem solving are essential values shared and embraced by all team members.
More about MindFuture
MindFuture is growing and the tech development team consists of approx. 20 software, electronics and hardware developers forming an integral part of InQvation, Danmark’s leading tech innovation hub. The creative, fun and comfortable office and lab space in Taastrup will inspire you alongside synergetic sparks from co-located InQvation businesses and projects. InQvation is currently home to 100+ dedicated people, enjoying their own indoor forest, hammocks with Arctic views, vintage auto campers, conference rooms with living wallpaper, great food and unlimited espressoß on tap.
A new website will be in place soon where you can learn more :-)
Interested in joining MindFuture?
Send a brief application and CV via the ”Apply online” button as soon as possible as interviews are conducted on an ongoing basis.
If you have any questions, please send an email to Sara Juhl at Bloom via email@example.com or call her on +45 2086 08655.