Senior Team Lead - IT Technical Project Management
DSV is growing by acquiring companies. This gives IT Operations a non-stopping flow of IT projects and activities, each bringing its own learning not only to the Global IT organization but also to the PMs that drive these projects.
In this role, you will be in the driver seat, making sure the project gets a clear scope, a realistic plan and an efficient execution. You will be the connecting dot of a wide range of stakeholders: mainly our IT Operations directors, our CIO, our IT specialists, and the business sitting globally in the 4 regions.
You will be, among others, impacting the success of our merger and acquisition, by succeeding an effective execution of IT integration.
Manage team of IT technical projects managers
As a Senior Team Lead you will monitor and review the project performance and reporting, as well as do quality assurance. This includes developing and implementing an optimal approach to allocate team resources. Furthermore, you will:
- Create KPI overviews for project and team performance
- Expand services of Project Office within DSV IT Operations organization; find new tasks and projects that your team can drive
- Report to management on achievements and plans
- Make sure TPM handbook with all relevant processes is up to date
- Increase team efficiency and standardization of ways of working
- Increase the sense of union and internal collaboration between the team members
Senior Team Lead with IT Project Management experience
You have 5+ years of experience managing a team of IT project managers, as well as:
- Strong sense of responsibility for the work delivered by the team (quality)
- Effective planning of the team resources (task allocation to team members)
- Ability to keep a good overview of the team’s deliverables and prioritization, workload and issues
- Great sales skills and entrepreneurship mindset; solid experience with developing new services in the area of IT operations and infrastructure
- Very structured and excellent presentation and reporting skills on executive level
- Capability to run projects if needed
- Pronounced service-minded attitude
- Ability to create “team spirit” (leadership)
- Good networking skills (creation of trust between the team and all stakeholders/internal customers in ITOS. E.g., Security team, Network, End-user services, etc.)
Collaboration and Integrity a key foundation for success in role
As Senior Team Lead, your contact base is broad and will include top and senior management, process owners and key users, IT experts, external partners and other stakeholders contributing to project outcomes. As such, a good ability to establish credibility across a broad range of stakeholders is key for success.
Are you up for a challenge? Are you motivated by taking accountability for project management from project initiation to closure, delivering to your commitments throughout? Are you passionate about Project management? We are – come join us!
Your work location will be at DSV office in Hedehusene.
Applications are handled on an ongoing basis. Please apply online with your letter of motivation and CV as soon as possible.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact Jihen Hansen, Head of Technical Project Management via phone at +45 20625193.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 75,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com.