Experienced Management Consultants (f/m/x)
Do you have what it takes to help shape Capgemini Denmark’s management consulting practice? And are you passionate about future-proofing your clients’ businesses – turning disruption into opportunities and allowing them to succeed in a market increasingly shaped by digital technologies?
Then come join our more than 10.000 management consultants located across more than 40 geographies and work on some of today’s most exciting digital transformation topics, with the chance to shape the future for our clients, our team and society as a whole.
We are looking for experienced profiles with a track record of high performance, proven consulting abilities and a strong consulting toolbox.
You will step into our recently Management consulting division in Denmark established in January 2020. We currently count 30+ colleagues with diverse background and experience from leading consulting firms and industry positions and collaborate globally with the entire Capgemini group. Given the journey we are on, you will have ample opportunity to influence our practice.
“You can look forward to experience a fast-paced learning curve, and we offer comprehensive on-the-job training, both professional and personal, as well as ongoing career consulting and development.” – Director of Consulting, Faisal Ramzan.
Personal growth, rewarding experiences and challenging projects await:
- Collaborate with clients in the private as well as public sector to provide services that make a real difference and provide an End-to-End perspective to every strategic insight
- You will apply your business, digital and commercial experience, your understanding of client contexts, and your analytical as well as conceptual expertise to deliver results that count
- Responsibility and influence from day one, from practice development to client engagements
- Take substantial responsibility in Business Development activities for new clients as well as enlarging and extending existing engagements from day one
- Act as a tip-of-spear and leverage the consolidated experience of Capgemini in a strategic yet operational context – to ensure that advisory services are turned into tangible results
Right now, we are looking for high-caliber women, men and persons with advisory or practical hands-on experience in one or more of the following capability areas:
- Customer First: Orchestrating the future of customer experience by delivering market-defining business models, products, services, brand engagements, and experiences. We energize brands and organizations and keep them competitive in today’s era of real-time customer centricity – through better solutions, invented with and for the customers who use them.
- Intelligent Industry: Inventing the future of industry – through next-generation digital transformation that enables businesses to become more sustainable, drive new revenue streams, and increase efficiency. Transforming engineering, supply chain, and manufacturing across all sectors, we bring together the physical and digital worlds to invent intelligent products, operations, and services at scale.
- Enterprise Transformation: Creating tomorrow’s enterprises today – by combining the right people, organization, processes, and assets. We help organizations be more agile, resilient, and relevant by magnifying their digital footprint and driving sustainable business growth. This is how make transformation succeed – from the inside out.
International & commercial mindset with a desire to join a growing organisation
- You might bring a background within business administration, digital/technology or data science, with an interest in solving complex business and technology challenges – or you could be more generalist by nature, exceptional at critical thinking and excited to combine quantitative and qualitative methods with strategy frameworks.
We expect you to have direct client experience from a top consultancy firm and ability to document proven success in client delivery and sales. Or similar experience from the industry where you have held a trusted management position with a direct C-Suite or Senior management reference, as well as hands-on experience in one or more of the key business areas.
Moreover, if you can say yes to…
- Master’s degree in any related field with a track record of top academic results at university
- 3+ years’ experience minimum from a leading consultancy or similar from a trusted management position with direct C-suite or Senior management reference in industry (we are looking across multiple levels of experience)
- Being curious by nature and excited by developing yourself and others
- Being proactive and eager to take responsibility
- Being a creative and deeply strategic thinker
- Sharing our values of being inclusive and appreciating the diversity of Capgemini’s employees
- Having strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Bringing excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships
- Wanting to inspire, mentor and help grow your colleagues and surroundings
… Then we can’t wait to hear from you!
A global leader at the forefront of innovation
At Capgemini, we collaborate with the world’s leading brands to strengthen their business through innovative consultancy, technology services and digital transformation. We have 50 years of experience within our field and count more than 270.000 women and men of 120+ nationalities across 40+ countries, with 400 of us located in greater Copenhagen and Aarhus, Denmark.
When applying please share your;
- Motivational letter
- Original university transcripts with grades
- Any additional relevant material (not mandatory)
What we are looking for in your application
We are looking for ambitious candidates with a strong track record of academic and professional excellence. We are a collaborative company and look for people who take initiative and aren’t afraid to take responsibility and achieve team-based success.
By nature, you thrive in challenging, fun, and international environments, and you enjoy working with others to achieve a common goal as well as approach difficult challenges with an enthusiastic mindset.
We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients, and we look for a similar set of values in those we hire.
If you have any questions about this position, you are welcome to contact Senior Manager Kim Hartvig at email@example.com.
We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
We look forward to hearing from you!
About the company
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
People matter, results count.