Enterprise Master Data Management Architects
Join our new fast-growing Insights & Data practice to develop your consulting skills and break the boundaries of data engineering.
Join us at the heart of Insights & Data
At Capgemini, we deliver end-to-end solutions within all areas of IT and advanced analytics to help solve major challenges for our clients in the private and public sector. The Insights & Data practice is focused on creating cutting-edge machine learning and AI solutions that run on top of reliable, scalable and high-performing big data platforms in the cloud.
As a member of our Insights & Data practice, you will be part of a global network of experts and work to design and deliver Data Governance, Master Data solutions and advisory to our clients. Collaborating with our data scientists, cloud architects, delivery leads and subject matter experts you will:
- Defines the overall MDM solution, sets delivery guidelines, prepares and reviews detailed designs for accuracy and overall compliance to defined solution
- Brings Industry and Domain Best Practices and Methodologies in Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Management, Integrations, Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Guides client’s business and technology teams to envision, design and develop strategies for Master Data Management implementation, governance, roll outs etc.
- Supports the creation of the object model and the UI definition using standard tool sets
- Works with Project Manager (PM) regarding scope, tasks, and resourcing
- Ensures master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining the processes to support the data quality
- Provides input and assistance through requirements, design, development, test, and deployment project phases. Includes data model, data matching and merging rules, survivorship criteria and data stewardship workflows using MDM tools
Help grow the Data Insights team
“We have great ambitions, and we are growing very fast! Joining us now, means that you will become a part of a fast paced and growing Data Insights team. As such, you will have the opportunity to shape the practice as you help it grow.” says Samay Mir, Country Lead for Head of Insights & Data.
MDM Architect with a talent for consultancy
With the ambition of rapidly growing the team, we are looking for Enterprise MDM Architect.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in IT, Engineering or related fields
- Have 5+ years of professional experience in delivering data solutions
- Experience with implementation of Enterprise wide Master Data Management (MDM) solutions utilizing one of the major MDM solutions
- Working experience in life science / pharma domain and have well founded understanding
- Good communication skills especially interacting with clients and stakeholders
- Progressive experience with leading multiple teams like cross-functional, self-directed or management
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Informatica or Ab Initio
- Danish, Swedish or Norwegian language skill
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Country Lead for Head of Insights & Data, Samay Mir on firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume as soon as possible, by clicking on “Apply online”.
We look forward to hearing from you.
About the company
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
People matter, results count.