Student Business Central Software Engineer
We’re looking for one or more students who are passionate about Product Development to join our Development Team. If you are a student developer and want to learn everything about Product Development, building high-quality solutions, and business understanding, then we want to talk to you!
As a Student Business Central Software Engineer in the Continia team, you will:
- Be part of an awesome team.
- Apply what you learn at school to the exciting ERP world
- Learn a fresh new programming language (AL), which is the future of finance system development
- Combine multiple programming languages and technologies to develop and improve the best solutions
- Work with RESTful APIs
- Learn and understand all the steps of Product Development
- Work agile – Learn all about sprints, stand-up meetings
- Learn how to use Microsoft tech stack (DevOps, Azure, git, and other) to improve and automate development.
- Be heard when you see an opportunity or have a good idea
- Develop the ability to write quality code
- Learn all that is to know about automated testing
- Have the chance to make a difference for thousands of customers
- Focus on the part of Product Development that you find interesting
- Have fun and celebrate all victories
We believe that candidates with the following skillsets and experience will be successful in this role:
- Interest in Product Development
- Finding the financial part of a business interesting
- Wanting to learn and use the latest technologies
- Ready to go out of your own comfort zone
- Ability to quickly understand new business processes
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
If you are interested in this position, you are more than welcome to send us your application, motivational letter and resumé through the application form.
Senior Software Engineer
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
For more than 25 years, we have been adding value to users of Microsoft Dynamics by developing and offering solutions to effectively handle different types of administrative processes.
Today more than 8,000 Microsoft Dynamics NAV & 365 Business Central installations actively use one or more of our products to speed up or to automate various administrative processes. More than 800 partners worldwide in the Microsoft Dynamics NAV ecosystem are experienced in delivering, implementing and supporting Continia solutions to their customers.