Site Reliability Engineer
Learningbank is a young and rapidly growing danish scale-up which consist of 40+ passionate Learningbankers such as Learning experts, creative daredevils, developers and learning enthusiasts.
Talentiir is recruiting on behalf of Learningbank for Site Reliability Engineer.
Learningbank is a young and rapidly growing Danish scale-up with 40+ passionated Learningbankers such as learning experts, psychologists, creative dare devils and software developers. Actually, they are a bunch of nerds who loves what they are doing. And they love good coffee.
Learningbank has created the world's first Learning Life Cycle Platform, which assists both small, medium and enterprise customers in distributing and creating engaging digital learning-experiences to employees. They are currently scaling the customer base rapidly across Denmark, the Nordics and rest of Europe. Learningbank is proud to be a learning partner to several great customers such as McDonalds, Red Bull, FitnessWorld, 7Eleven and many more!
Here's some information about the role!
You will continuously develop and support our cloud infrastructure, the focus areas are availability, reliability, monitoring, scaling, provisioning, and deployment, all areas covered primarily through automation.
As a SRE at Learningbank you will enable teams with best practices in monitoring & improving alert thresholds, you will contribute to evolve CI/CD pipeline, report to the service levels to ensure high availability (with a focus on Business Uptime).
Learningbank wants you to create new amazing stuff, challenge how they do things, so they make sure to get every aspect into consideration and be open for change.
This role is based in Copenhagen, Denmark, with the flexibility to work both from the office and from home. It is not a remote position.
Learningbank believes you'll be great in this role if you:
- Are a team player who enjoys daily communication and extensive collaboration across all teams.
- Propel automation and innovations that improve availability, reliability, security, and performance.
- Have working knowledge of AWS or other PaaS solutions.
- Have experience with application development and Cloud Operations
- You excel in maintaining, monitoring highly available, and high-volume websites and APIs.
- Enjoy working hands-on with DevOps related tools (eg. CLI, Auto-scaling, Logging, Monitoring, Automation).
- Are skilled in scripting and automation.
- Have a deep interest in Cloud Computing, Infrastructure-as-Code, Containers and Serverless. (We don't expect you to know it all but we would love it if you do).
- Minimum 2+ years working as SRE or DevOps Engineer
What Learningbank will love about you!
- You are open-minded and enjoy to establish and maintain relationships
- You have a sense of detail
- You like working in a team with different people and personalities
- You like to carry out several projects at the same time and understand how to main the overview
- You have the ability to push projects forward as well as comply with deadlines
- You have great English skills
- You want to be part of a dynamic and fast-growing organisation and want to contribute to scaling the business in every possible way
What you will love about Learningbank!
Their mission is to create the world’s best learning enabler for their customers. Yes, that requires hard and dedicated work. However, they use their expertise, curiosity and commitment together with the best that they can, and that drives them to deliver outstanding work for their customers. Why do Learningbank work with this mission? Because, they want to make employees happier by making them better.
So, how do they do it? In Learningbank, team spirit is key. They work closely together and thrive to be on this journey; a journey to reach their goals and live out their dreams. Most importantly, they have fun and laugh while doing it, and they bear in mind that every single day at work should be full of excitement. They have a lot of different personalities, and everyone has a set of skills that together make the boat float.
They are proud to work at a place where all Learningbankers can succeed and grow their career – a place where talent can flourish. They have successes together, and they learn and become better together. They strive to have a positive work environment where people feel they belong, where they produce great work, and can achieve their goals. Do you want to be a part of building the dream of Learningbank, while growing together with the rest of the team?
Then raise your sails, because maybe you could be their next Learningbanker – and be a part of a company where everyone regardless of their position pulls together to create one boat that is moving forward together in the right direction and with the same pace.