DevOps Automation Engineer
What you get
- A fantastic team of skilled experts, where we value teamwork and solve challenges together
- Being a part of a flexible workplace with great colleagues
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic workplace where you will be a role model for the organization for adaptation of infrastructure-as-code
- Automate everything around our core infrastructure and deployment while also helping to troubleshoot interesting issues that arise for the largest private cloud customers in Denmark
- Evaluate automation and integration of our current cloud infrastructure, make recommendations, and implement improvements to create simplicity, save costs, and set-up the business as we scale
- Providing guidance to the architect and operational team on best practices/tools/services to use for automation
- A proactive teamplayer, who can mature Sentia’s automation landscape
- An analytical finisher with a detail-oriented approach
- Very knowledgeable with Linux Administration
DevOps Automation Engineer
Would you like to be part of an exciting transformation journey? Are you passionate about DevOps and Automation? Do you enjoy troubleshooting and automating core infrastructure? Then you are the one we are looking for.
As our new DevOps/automation Engineer, you will be a part of our Global Infrastructure department working from our office in either Glostrup, Odense or Aarhus. You will be responsible for automation, data integration, data export and maintaining current automation framework in Sentia. You will also work closely together with colleagues from other Sentia countries.
What do we expect from our DevOps Automation Engineer
- You will ensure a high degree of automation adoption in the organization
- You will enforce cloud native principles around our private cloud
- You will make sure the data foundation and ensure a high degree of standardization and create predictable deliverables through automation
- You will be providing clarity through data insights, data export and integration
- You will ensure a DevOps culture throughout the organization; You preach infrastructure as code and help using tools like Ansible, Terraform, API-gateway and use the organization CMDB as source
- You have more than 5 years of proven experience as a DevOps or a Software Engineer with a passion for DevOps and Automation
- You are very knowledgeable with Linux Administration
- You are experienced in multiple programming languages such as Perl, Python, Go, Powershell etc.
- You can set up and maintain a Continuous Integration platform
- You have worked with DevOps tools such as Azure-DevOps, Git, Git-runners, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, etc.
- You are experienced in Cloud services such as Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure
Change the way we work with IT
We believe the digital world is at the core of any business and we continuously improve and drive each other to find the best solution for our clients. We are currently in an exciting transformation journey, where we are optimizing our in-house structure, from our system landscape to challenging the standard work methods. We believe Cloud is the future of IT.
We solve business problems with IT solutions
We believe we owe it to our clients and ourselves to keep pushing the status quo and we insist on being first movers, with the experience of well-tested methods. Therefore, we are focusing a lot on Security, Cloud solutions and Application Management, so we can offer our clients a broad range of relevant solutions. We are a global organization with a strong market presence. We push knowledge sharing across group and strive for continuous development, both individually and with our clients.
Join the lead generation
We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right match. Therefore, we invite you to send us your CV and a few passionate lines where you highlight why you are right for us. We look forward to hearing from you! If you have any specific questions regarding or Sentia or the position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.