Are you ambitious and eager to deliver best in class app development for the iOS platform? And are you a teamplayer who knows how to bring out the best in your colleagues? Then join our team!
About the position
At Liva we want to make sure that all our users have a world class experience using our product. As our iOS Developer you will be responsible for developing and maintaining our user facing iOS application together with the rest of the team - ensuring a world class experience for all users.
You will work closely in the mobile team that currently consists of 2 developers dedicated to each Mobile platform, iOS and Android.
As an iOS Developer at Liva, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to all stages in the product life cycle of our native iOS app: design, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Development using Swift
- Contribute to plans, estimations and status updates.
- Ensure applications are free of common coding vulnerabilities (and follow standard security practices)
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
To succeed in the role as iOS Developer we expect that you:
- Are a skilled iOS(swift) developer - probably with +3 years of experience
- Thrive in an environment where things changes and you need to take initiative to find the best solution to the problems
- Like working in iterations to improve the app continuously
- Have the interest to work together with others to find the best solution for a requirement
- Are ambitious and strive for excellence in all you do
- Are a team player and willing to go the extra mile for your colleagues
- It is an advantage, but not a requirement, if you have knowledge of other technologies from our full stack: Java API Development, SQL, JS (React), Android (Java, Kotlin), Docker
About Liva Healthcare
Liva Healthcare is an innovative health-tech company headquartered in Copenhagen and London and currently operating in 7 countries while growing rapidly with highly selective partners such as NHS England and other key players in healthcare and life science.
We are always on the lookout for talented people, who are eager to evolve and build a life changing career within global health-tech. We are a purpose driven company with the mission of improving lives through digital health coaching and our values are an important part of our identity. We believe in empathy, honesty and responsibility - and that by working together we can achieve greater things than by working alone.
Our company culture is informal, collaborative and with room for new ideas. We are a scale-up with all that it entails and we believe in having fun while working hard.
If you need more information about Liva Healthcare, please visit our website: www.livahealthcare.com.
Feel free to contact Stig Jørgensen, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions regarding the position.
Send us your application as soon as possible, and no later than 23 January 2022. We handle applications on an ongoing basis and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.