IT System Specialist for CMMS System
To support our IT strategy projects and daily operations, we are looking for a new colleague within Business Application Support, Production Applications team. If you have experience in supporting CMMS Systems and are expert within Calibration and Maintenance systems come join the Global IT organisation in a company on an exciting change journey with a fantastic purpose.
Contact: Manager Lotte M. Johansen, email@example.com.
Are you an expert in CMMS, Computerized Maintenance Management System and with competencies and drive to support globally and do you have competences to support exciting implementation projects for on our productions sites in Europe and US?
World leader in allergy
ALK's aspiration is to become the world leader in allergy by helping as many people with allergy as possible to a better life by providing options of prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of allergy. In Global IT we contribute to this aspiration by supporting the organisation with modern IT tools and technologies, and by delivering world-class support to our many colleagues around the world.
Your role as System Specialist
In your role as System Specialist, you will take part of the implementation of our new future CMMS platform supporting calibration and maintenance process of equipments and utilities on ALK’s production sites across the globe. You will participate in system roll outs in the US, Denmark, France, and Spain. After implementation you will provide excellent System administration and IT support to our colleagues in production and engineering globally, you will also support, troubleshoot, and further develop the system, to ensure a high level of performance and stability. Furthermore, you are able to come up with innovative solutions to new business needs and to optimize and digitalize processes. GxP Compliance and documentation are fundamental, so experience from a pharma company is an advantage. With your strong business acumen, you understand and translate business needs into viable IT solutions. Also, your strong stakeholder management skills allow you to communicate with both IT experts, SME colleagues and end users.
Travel activity is expected from 30 to 40 days per year.
Fields of responsibility
- Develop, plan, and execute validation activities according to GAMP5 together with process specialists and project managers
- Hands on system configuration
- Write documentation, IQ/OQ test plans and reports
- Take part in systems roll-out to production sites globally
- Guide colleagues on correct use of the CMMS Application
- Maintain the CMMS application in a validated and secure state
- Perform Periodic System review, User administration
- Super user guidance and training
- Manage Deviations, Change control cases, and Corrective and Preventive Actions
- Provide second level support globally
- Participate in audits of CMMS and other IT solutions
As a candidate for the role you:
- Hold a master’s degree or professional in engineering, computer science or similar
- Have experience with CMMS systems administration and support
- Have experience with GxP pharma environments
- Have experience with implementation and validation of IT systems as well as projects related to rollouts or similar
- Have experience with Agile system development
- Have experience with maintenance processes and systems
- Have the drive to optimize and digitalize processes.
- Have the flexibility to travel around 30-40 days a year to our international locations
- Speak and write English effortlessly
Global IT at ALK
Global IT at ALK is a global organization of approximately 140 employees with three main hubs in Hørsholm, Madrid and Krakow and IT staff on our production sites and regional sales hubs in Germany, France, and North America. Today, ALK has most IT competences in-house and you will have qualified colleagues across the globe.
We believe that good results and IT services go hand in hand with securing development and learning opportunities. Employees are encouraged to build bridges and help each other every day. You will become part of an IT organization where we put competence and substance over format and presentation and priorities iterative interactions.
Our IT strategy contains several IT programs and projects aimed at revitalizing ALK's IT infrastructure and application landscape. You will have the opportunity to work with and impact our:
- Global roll out of CMMS system to all the production sites
- Automation and digitalization journey
As System Specialist in Global IT, you will join a great, diverse team of system managers and specialists dedicated to supporting laboratories and production sites worldwide. The team is located in Hørsholm - Denmark, Krakow - Poland and Madrid - Spain. The position is in Hørsholm.
Contact and application
If you need further information about the position, please contact Manager, Production Applications, Lotte Johansen on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 30 January 2022.
We look forward to hearing from you.
ALK helps people living with allergy. By providing solutions that make life with allergy surprisingly simple we make a difference for many people. We build upon a strong heritage as a pioneer in allergy immunotherapy and we will continue to innovate, develop and market new products and solutions for people with allergy. ALK is a global company with production sites in Denmark, France, Spain and the United States. We were founded in Copenhagen in 1923 and today we employ around 2,300 people around the globe. Our headquarter is based in Hørsholm north of Copenhagen. We know that our employees are our most valuable asset and we believe they do their very best every day in the pursuit of new and better allergy treatments and solutions for people with allergy around the world. If you like to have influence and make a difference ALK is the right place so come join us on our exciting journey.