Software Engineer - Frontend
Continia is looking for versatile and ambitious Software Engineer - Frontend who will join our Platform Team to design and develop state of the art and highly scalable frontend. You will be empowered to make product-wide technical decisions and directly impact the outcomes for one of the most important projects within Continia.
Continia is a leading fintech company within AP automation, expense management and banking solutions. Our success builds on partnering with more than 800 reselling partners, serving over 8,000 companies worldwide. Continia has seven offices (Copenhagen, Aalborg, Amsterdam, Belgium, Hamburg, New York, and Spain), and we continue to expand globally year after year.
Right now we are in the process of designing the next generation of our cloud platform, APIs and web-based frontend client. The web client will provide a unified and refreshing user experience to all our applications and is becoming the centrepiece in all our products and offerings.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be part of building our next generation web client, closely with the rest of the Platform Team, and contribute to one of the most important projects within Continia!
We build on React + Redux + TypeScript + SASS + HTML5 + Node + RESTful APIs.
As a Software Engineer in the Platform Team, you will:
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and fellow engineers to define requirements
- Investigate and prototype new frontend technologies and frameworks
- Develop and maintain a world-class responsive frontend framework, and engage in discussions about making both incremental and significant changes
- Build robust, cross-device compatible UI and features, and ensure there is sufficient coverage with automated tests
- Strike a balance between shipping soon and finding a perfect solution, and understand the tradeoffs in a situation
We believe that candidates with the following skillset and experience will be successful in this role:
- A passion for creating a beautiful user experience with pixel-perfect attention to detail
- Deep understanding of web architecture, development, and standards. This includes a thorough understanding of the entire web stack: HTTP, cookies, caching and optimization, etc.
- Strong understanding of responsive design, capabilities of different platforms and browsers, and their design constraints
- Expertise in middle tier/backend technologies such as Azure, AWS, .NET, Go, relational and/or non-relational (NoSQL) databases would be a plus
- Familiar with design systems like Zendesk Garden, Material Design, Blueprint or Office 365 Fabric would also be a plus
If you are interested in this position, you are more than welcome to send us your application and resumé via the application form.
We look forward to hearing from you!