.Net Developer anywhere in the Nordics
ECIT is a great place to advance your career and offers an inclusive culture. We work hard and commit to develop payroll products that solve the need of our current and future customers. ECIT provide great opportunities to learn, grow and express creativity. Open communication is one of our core values, which is displayed in the way we collaborate across all our business areas and seniority levels.
We give you the freedom to work from anywhere as our team is spread across the Nordics.
- Competitive salary
- A great working environment
- Opportunity to work with talented people
- Flexible working hours and freedom to work from anywhere (also from home)
- Sick-leave and vacation pay
- Computer, phone and the things you need to do your job efficiently
Your main responsibility is to further develop Nettlønn, a web based payroll system, and its architecture. You will have a great opportunity to make an impact on the direction for the product and be part of a team that strives to push the boundaries in terms of what a payroll system can be.
- The role will require and challenge you to
- Have a mindset to build and release high quality code daily
- Enjoy collaborating with other specialties (architects, UX and SME) as well as people from other nationalities
- Be a team player and push in the same direction as the people around you
- Take pride in your work, by delivering well structured and qualitative code
- Working with payroll software means working with sensitive data, focus and handling of security issues while coding/designing is therefore important
What you bring
- Fluent in Norwegian/Swedish/Danish and English
- Extensive knowledge of C# and .NET
- API driven development
- Sound knowledge of Relational Databases
- If you consider yourself a full-stack developer that’s a plus
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Having experience with the following is a bonus
- Jira, Confluence, BitBucket
If you have any questions regarding this position - please contact Marit Bjerkreim on email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ECIT creates tomorrow’s solutions within accounting, payroll and IT in the Nordic regions. ECIT was established in 2013 and has since grown into one of the largest players in this sector with a total of 2100 employees spread over nine countries, while always remaining profitable. We have an entrepreneurial mindset where approximately 70 % of the company is owned by the shareholders active in the company. Our core values are Integrity, Courage, Open communication and Entrepreneurship.