Full Stack Web Developer
Do you see yourself as a dedicated Full Stack Web Developer in our highly skilled Engineering Circle, where we will set new standards for how to build an automated Data Estate Builder? Are you excited, when we tell you that you will take part in a growth journey that will shake the foundation of the establishment? Then read on, sounds like we are the perfect match!
As a Full Stack Web Developer, you will play a key part in the development of our web based Portal that is the entry point for Customers to manage their solutions and partners to manage their customers. You will work closely together with fellow Xpeople from the Engineering Circle, who work in 4 modules on the development of the TimeXtender® offering where the Portal is one of them. You will be a valued part of a strong community and participate in social events.
This position is remote in Denmark.
We are looking for you, if you
- Have 1-4years of experience as a Full Stack Web developer
- Know your way around Microsoft .NET and C#
- Don’t mind being the first one to try out a new way of doing things
- Have a focus on getting things done and proactively reach out when you need help
- Are a social person – we like to spend time with each other
- Can work independently within an agile framework
- Have an eye for creatinggood user experiences
- Want a say in the whole process from a feature comes inuntil it is shipped.
Bonus points. In this role you will also work with the following technologies, it would be bonus if you are familiar with them, but we don’t expect you to be:
- Microsoft T-SQL
- Microsoft Entity Framework Core
- TypeScript and the Angular Framework
- Azure Application Services
Your outcome over the next 12 months:
- Understand our product and company vision
- Contributeto the refinement and development of Portal features
- Fix bugs and do occasional supportand troubleshooting.
- A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join an ambitious, global, hyper-growth company that seeks to make a real impact on the world with our core purpose of "Empowering the world with data, mind and heart. Because time matters."
- The opportunity to grow your professional and personal skills in a unique and innovative culture
We work as a fully distributed organization with satellite offices around the world. We measure on output and we don’t count We trust Xpeople to find the right work-life balance.
- We network and have fun online, as well as we meetup on a regular basis, because we love spending time with all Xpeople
- You will become part of a talented group of diverse, curious, and passionate colleagues around the world.
- A salary based on market value, a health insurance, and a beneficial pension scheme
- Company supplied laptop, monitor etc. and reimbursement of phone and internet cost. To help Xpeople to have an optimal home office setup, we let you expense up to a 1.000 usd for whatever improvement targeting your wellbeing are
About TimeXtender and the Xpeople
At TimeXtender, everything we do is 100 % driven by our core purpose “Empower the world with data, mind and heart”.
We believe in simplify, automate, and execute and we always engage fully charged, because time matters.
We have been on a mission since 2006, to automate the work around data estates with our market leading data estate builder platform. We are 100 % partner driven, and we are happy to help our partners deliver cutting edge data estates to more than 3000 companies in 95 countries.
We are a fully distributed organization, with Xpeople coming from more than 10 nationalities working across 9 time zones. We have a few satellite offices for co-creation and socializing, but our focus is always to find the best possible talent around the world to join the Xpeople.
TimeXtender is a privately held company founded in 2006, currently experiencing a hyper-growth phase. We attract talent from all over the world and operate as a fully distributed organization with satellite offices and our HQ in the cloud. We embrace remote work across 9 different time zones.
Just because we are a market leader in data estate builders, and are experiencing rapid growth, we never relax our ambitions. We work based on our 2X philosophy where all we are doing need to double rolling four quarters. This keeps us on our toes and guides our decisions to become 100x bigger in the next 10 years.
We believe in autonomy and empowering the Xpeople, that all work in a Circle organization with no managers and hierarchies. All to foster innovation and execution power to drive us all fast forward.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Please reach out to Louise Doherty Christensen with your questions email@example.com or phone +45 24606669.