Senior API Management Consultant
Our global growth continues, and the most important task of our IT department is to support our continued expansion by delivering IT solutions for the entire corporation. At present we are working on a whole new service driven architecture we call Unified Commerce. Therefore, we are looking for the right candidate for a newly created Senior API Management consultant position.
As Senior API Management consultant you will be part of the Integration Team and have the overall responsibility of our API Management platform. This includes both the operational and architectural part. The team is pivotal for the JYSK IT strategy with its strong focus on a Unified Commerce strategy.
The Integration Team is part of the JYSK SAP & IT Development department of approximately 120 people, including business and development consultants. We value our open and relaxed work environment, and as Senior API Management consultant, you will often be involved in cross-department sparring, so you are expected to also work close with our JAVA department
You bring dedication and you...
- Have at least 3 years of experience as an API Management Consultant or have a similar proven record of working with API Management and related areas
- Want to become the trusted advisor to API management in JYSK
- Like to get insight into business requirements and you can perform pre-analysis and develop requirement specifications for new API connected solutions.
- Are an independent and responsible person, who takes pride in completing your tasks as agreed and on time.
- Are eager to learn and have a passion to deliver the best solutions
- Thrive as a communication ‘bridge’ between consumers and API providers
- Are fluent in English, spoken as well as written and it is an advantage if you also speak Danish fluently.
You meet possibilities and we offer you…
- Responsibility for the JYSK API Management solution and future direction
- A job where you will design, implement, test and document the API management solutions
- A job where you will define the architecture and development process for colleagues working with our API Management solution
- A job where you get a great opportunity to develop personally as well as professionally
- A relaxed and open-minded atmosphere, lots of cooperation, professional dialogs and feedback with skilled colleagues at all levels in the organization.
- A corporate culture with a short distance from decision to action.
- A workplace in an exciting international company, where dynamism, expansion and development have a high priority.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Team Manager, SAP Integration & Development Chris Christoffersen at +45 4090 5080.
Send us a brief application with your CV by clicking “I’m interested”. We handle applications as we receive them and close the recruitment when we have found the right candidate.