Teknisk konsulent/technical consultant
In this position you will work with our customers, internal resources and software / service partners. You will need to implement our software efficiently while maintaining high standards of quality..
We are seeking a Technical Consultant who will be able to scope and implement document management projects for our Dynamics ISV solutions.
In this position you will work with our customers, internal resources and software / service partners. You will need to implement our software efficiently while maintaining high standards of quality and a satisfying customer experience. You will undertake technical tasks such as software installation, configuration, report building and interfacing with other systems. You will be responsible for maintaining tasks within resource budgets, managing deliverables to the schedule and keeping accurate records to facilitate a smooth and transparent invoicing process.
The ideal candidate will have some direct experience in a technical support and / or technical consultant role within a Dynamics implementation partner company (D365FO or D365CE is ideal) or on a specific ISV product.
It is important to note that this role that it is not a purely Dynamics specialized position. It is a specific ISV consultant role where it is essential to have familiarity with the inner workings of D365FO or D365CE in order to leverage this knowledge and experience.
This role will provide the opportunity to learn new skills as a both a technical and functional consultant, to have increased responsibility for customer projects, to train partners and to increase subject matter expertise. You will need to be confident and comfortable to adopt the responsibilities of both functional consultant and technical consultant in order to work with and support these different stakeholder groups during implementation projects and in supporting our partners. As a member of the project delivery team, you will need to be passionate about customer service and be able to demonstrate excellent communication and teamwork plus problem-solving skills.
As we expand globally, supporting partners and our products, this is the opportunity to apply your skills, learn new ones and be a part of something unique.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Assume ownership of technical delivery and consultancy services throughout the project
- Assume the role of technical resource for installation, configuration and interfacing
- If required, assist with the Technical Support team with live customers on delivered projects.
- Share and discuss technical requirements with customers and other concerned parties
- Deliver training to customers and partners using a standardized curriculum
- Form development / Building report templates for customers, acting as a champion of best practice
- Provide and understand system architecture designs
- Present technical architecture and solutions to a variety of stakeholders within the project
- Create/Edit documentation or training materials (such as short ‘how to’ recordings) to maintain high standards of Best Practice.
- Attend regular meetings with the customer and implementation partners to ensure project delivery is on track
- Display flexibility and problem-solving skills
- Nurture the project through key milestones such as SIT, UAT and go-live
- Travel to customer sites at key points subject to safe travel being possible (Travel expectation is 20% or less)
Knowledge and experience
- Minimum 3-years’ experience working within a Dynamics provider (D365FO/D365CE)
- Ability and willingness to learn a new software solution
- Practical experience in defining user requirements and scope
- Excellent Customer service skills through all channels (telephone, email, face to face)
- Comfortable and confident in customer service with internal customers, external customers and partners
- Creation and delivery of presentations to different stakeholders within the business, from end user to Project Sponsor
- Experience working collaboratively with other team members to achieve deadlines
- Demonstrate an ability to problem solve and collaborate with colleagues, customers and partners in order to resolve complex issues
- Experience in delivering training
- Creation of internal and customer facing solution documentation
- Sharing of knowledge with internal teams
- Creation and review of Functional Design Documents, or equivalent
- Experience working within projects involving multiple vendors/partners
- Testing and defect resolution
- Previous experience of creating standard documentation templates and user guides
- Document composition tools – e.g. Lasernet or Bottomline Transform
- Problem solving mindset
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, including at developer, functional consultant, IT infrastructure, end-user and project sponsor levels
- Ability to conduct business in a professional and confident manner
- Excellent ICT skills
- Ability to plan and effectively prioritise own workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and to meet deadlines, as well as work as part of a team
- “Can do attitude” to get the job in hand completed
- Structured and methodical approach to all areas of work
- A self-starter who is confident and comfortable working as part of a distributed team with colleagues in different locations and time-zones
- Self-motivated, can work confidently without constant supervision
- SOAP / REST webservices
- IT-related or Business-Related Degree
Formpipe has its head office in Stockholm and is listed on the OMX Stockholm stock exchange. We employ over 260 people and have offices in Sweden, Denmark, UK, US and Germany. As a Microsoft Gold Partner and member of Microsoft’s Technology Adoption Program (TAP), Formpipe solutions are sold and supported through a certified network of global partners.
Formpipe has three business areas: Swedish Public Sector, Danish Public Sector and Private Sector. Each business area caters for local requirements with development, support, delivery, account management and commercial management at service for customers. This role is to join the Private Sector team, which is focussed on delivering software products and services through a global partner network. This includes Lasernet, which has unrivalled integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365, NAV, SAP and Infor along with other ERP solutions and delivers business documents in almost any format imaginable.
We are a decentralised organisation in which our team members enjoy a large amount of autonomy. We believe this approach nurtures a culture with a personal touch and characterizes us a people-to-people company. Our core values are our internal as well as external contract. They guide us and drive us forward.
Apply via "Apply now".
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!