Partner Account Manager – Nordic Market Team
Are you looking for a job as a Partner Account Manager? If you’re interested in growing a partner ecosystem, then come join our Nordic Market Team!
Continia is a leading provider within banking, AP automation, and expense management solutions for Business Central. Our success builds on partnering with more than 1,000 reselling partners, serving over 8,000 customers worldwide. Continia has eight offices around the world, and you will be working from our office in Aalborg. We aim to continue growing our presence and market share within the Business Central channel year after year.
You will be a key player in strengthening and growing our business together with our partners on the Scandinavian market where the focus will be to continue our exciting Cloud journey.
As a Partner Account Manager in the Nordic Market Team, you will:
- Make sure that we have all relevant Business Central Partners onboard
- Onboard new partners to fulfill their full potential with us
- Pushing existing partners to optimize their partnership with us through efforts within marketing, pre- and aftersales
- Participate in conferences, webinars and other related events and campaigns – both together with and towards partners
- Ensure optimal sales-flows between us, the partners, and the end customers.
- Participate in defining an overall market strategy together with rest of the Nordic Market Team
- Assist in identifying feature requirements and hand them over to our Solution Engineering Team
- Support general and local marketing activities together with your partners
- Have a desire to go the extra mile to build something superior and getting the Nordic Market to reach even greater heights
- Enjoy what you do every day!
We believe that candidates with the following skillsets and experience will be successful in this role:
- Ideally 3+ years of experience within the Business Central business
- You are proactive in ensuring a continuous development in the collaboration with your partners
- You can motivate partners to increase their activities concerning marketing, presales and knowledge of our solutions.
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage your own tasks and the ability to adjust to shifting priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment.
If you are interested in this position, you are more than welcome to send us your application and resumé through the application form.
We look forward to hearing from you!