Information Systems Functional Analyst
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be helping to create business value, contributing to the delivery of Information Systems services within our Finance department, located in Fredericia. You will use your detailed knowledge of business processes to shape and align Information Systems solution/services in building and delivery activities. Reporting to the ERP Manager you will be part of a team studying the local Business key data and providing valuable insights to assist with business decisions regarding Information Systems solutions. You will be supporting our different Business areas in implementing solutions, like a Global Finance solution, and thus impacting the local solution.
This position reports to
IS Country Manager.
- Working with Information Systems Service Managers, Business Process Specialists and 3. party to estimate the effort required to develop and implement Information Systems solutions/services, as well as for change requests and releases
- Performing various ABB business analyses to support decisions regarding IS solutions
- Assisting in the testing, management, maintenance, and optimization of internal and cross-functional processes related to Information Systems services
- Acting as an expert in Finance, applying your expertise to help with ongoing operations and/or develop new software
- Providing guidance or assistance to temporary teams, and guiding and monitoring task completion
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- 5 years’ experience in ERP FI/CO, working as consultant or developer with technologies like SAP, BI, Biztalk, Mulesoft and Microsoft
- Sound knowledge of upcoming technologies within reporting, business Intelligence and Datawarehouse within Finance / Controlling
- The ability to manage multiple demands on your time, working with cross-functional, virtual, and international teams
- A collaborative, solution- and customer-focused approach, and strong written and spoken communication skills
- An IS background in application development/implementation.
- Fluent Danish and English in speech and writing
More about us
Please apply via our user-friendly system where you also can save selected jobs of your interest. The application deadline is 15. February 2022. Please note that we review applications on an on-going basis and close the process when we find the right match – the sooner you apply the better are your chances. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Preben Fogh at +45 6547 7067. We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.