Analytical and technically capable marketing profile as our new Partner Channel Manager
Continia Software is looking for a Partner Channel Manager to realize both our partner and pricing strategy. If you’re interested in growing our partner ecosystem and facilitate the right pricing setup for all our markets, then this is a role for you!
As a Partner Channel Manager, you’re front and center to streamline, optimize and develop our key interaction facilities between us and our 1000+ partners and 6000+ related contacts. You will also facilitate the best pricing program needed for partners to be able to sell our solutions.
Continia is a leading provider within banking, AP automation, and expense management solutions for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Our solutions help finance departments around the globe with digital transformation and becoming more efficient. Our success builds on partnering with more than 1000 reselling partners, serving over 8,000 customers worldwide. Continia has seven offices (Copenhagen, Aalborg, Amsterdam, Belgium, Hamburg, New York, and Spain), and we continue to grow our presence and market share within the Business Central channel year after year.
Today, Continia leads one of the most successful partner programs within the Business Central ecosystem worldwide. One of the key factors of our success is an excellent service culture within the entire Continia group. In this service culture, almost all interactions are based on a Self-Service strategy primarily within PartnerZone – a unique website place only available for partners.
Right now, Continia is experiencing a massive transition to cloud-based business. As a Partner Channel Manager, you will be in the center of it all getting the full potential out of this transition while making sure that our partner setup is supporting for partners.
As Partner Channel Manager, you will:
- Administrate and implement our partner and pricing strategies
- Analyze the usage of, and needs for, services within PartnerZone
- Be a project manager on major tasks within this area, like building a new Partner Program or upgrades of our PartnerZone website while working with external and internal resources.
- Communicate and support PartnerZone – both internally and externally
- Manage content and operations on PartnerZone, including analyzing, designing and implementing new features and content
- Execute frequent partner surveys
- Plan and perform tasks regarding the licensing and pricing of our solutions – being the expert to provide answers and solutions for any case
Your necessary skills and experience to succeed in this role:
- Ideally 1-2+ years of experience as a Channel Program role preferable within Software/SaaS company.
- A master within handling data and analysis
- Managing development requests for our PartnerZone, including analyzing, scoping, instructing (external) development teams and testing
- Excellent communication skills in sharing and motivating people around you to be as thrilled as you are about what you’re doing
- Demonstrated ability to manage your own tasks and adjust to shifting priorities and timelines
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
If you are interested in this position, then please send us your application and resumé through the application form.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Kim Dalsgaard Christensen
For more than 25 years, we have been adding value to users of Microsoft Dynamics by developing and offering solutions to effectively handle different types of administrative processes.
Today more than 8,000 Microsoft Dynamics NAV & 365 Business Central installations actively use one or more of our products to speed up or to automate various administrative processes. More than 800 partners worldwide in the Microsoft Dynamics NAV ecosystem are experienced in delivering, implementing and supporting Continia solutions to their customers.