Full-stack Android developer(s)
We know it – many are looking for profiles like you. Why should you choose to work with us?
If you want to build leading edge software used by millions of users, reaching almost 200 different countries. And if you want a job where you are part of a dedicated, friendly, and fun team. Then continue reading.
We are ready to Welcome you to the Calldorado Family and our amazing atmosphere at the Calldorado head office in Søborg.
People from more than 20 different nationalities work together in a relaxed and inspiring atmosphere.
Working here is not for followers and we do not micro-manage. We thrive in creativity and productivity, and we know that people perform better when they have the right foundation around them.
Despite having several teams at the office, we all work together as one team – reaching one dream.
- You will be part of a team supported by dedicated QA’s. We are using Kotlin daily. What type of cool languages you might also have inside your toolbox is just a plus – or if Kotlin is not part of it, you might have similar experience which gives you the foundation to learn.
- You will be building software! Products created inhouse and not building just one app or building on costumers’ behalf.
- At Calldorado we do not put people in boxes, meaning that the job is not set-in stone. We have many exciting projects for you to be part of
- You will focus on creating software for one main purpose: To enable app-owners to become more successful.
We work together but you plan your own day and choose your own way of working that suits your productivity best. We like to enjoy our time spent at the office, so we value the importance of balancing hard work with time for small breaks, relaxing and socializing with colleagues and having fun.
We have an office filled with zones, such as fun zones with table football, a pool table, darts, and table tennis, or enjoy some time in one of our many relaxing zones. If you feel like it, why not start or end the day by spending time in our very own gym?
Every day starts with breakfast and lunch is prepared by our very own chef, serving us a nice, delicious lunch.
Besides this, we offer:
- An entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment where you can make a difference.
- Attractive pension plan, health insurance, dental insurance, massage at the office and free flu jabs.
- Fridays are different at Calldorado. One Friday per quarter is dedicated to communication, where we spend the entire day focusing on how to ensure smooth communication in the company. One Friday per month we are closed this give you an extra day off and a prolonged weekend. For the rest of the Fridays, we encourage employees to work from home.
- Besides this, you get 25 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. You will get an additional 3 days off around public holidays (In total 28 days on top of the 12 fixed Fridays off).
- And lots of other nice benefits
How to proceed?
We understand you might not want to use your time creating a CV and application. So, if you have a LinkedIn profile or similar, you can simply share this or connect directly with our SVP of Operations and HR, Betina Dress Knøfler and state your interest. Whatever is easiest for you.
If you have any questions feel free to contact Senior Vice President of Operations & HR, Betina Knøfler at +45 22256420 or preferred by mail email@example.com
You are also welcome to take a tour around our website www.calldorado.com and www.appvestor.com to learn more about us and working here.