Linux (DevOps) engineer
Do you have a passion for improving products and software quality? And do you thrive when developing market-leading sports technologies?
Then we can offer you an exciting opportunity as part of the R&D DevOps team. Our products are built upon a strong Linux-based platform – ranging from large server installations to our custom-made embedded hardware.
Are you our next Infrastructure Linux Engineer with interest for DevOps?
You will work closely with software development, support, and operations teams in helping design new solutions and solving problems for existing customers both locally in our headquarters in Denmark and remotely across Europe, the USA, and Japan.
You will have the opportunity to interact with various high-tech products and technologies such as radars, machine vision, and 3D graphics. You will provide support, develop, implement and maintain infrastructure for teams building and integrating distinct hardware and software components.
What will you be doing?
- Configuring and maintaining Linux systems, cloud infrastructure, and network configurations at a large scale in remote locations.
- Defining and implementing security policies and firewall rules.
- Establishing system monitoring, logging, and intrusion detection systems.
- Automating deployment and system configurations in code (DevOps).
- Troubleshooting problems on network, server and cloud infrastructure.
- Cooperating with development, support, and operations teams.
What will you NOT be doing?
- Developing customer-facing software – you will support development teams in what they are doing instead.
- Providing IT support or installing workstations for you colleagues.
- Physically installing servers and networks on location – that is handled by field operations.
- Challenging position in a complex setup
- Working with leading tracking brand in its field
- Highly skilled colleagues
- International environment with more than 25 nationalities in our HQ
- Social activities
Who are you?
- You have 4+ years of experience in similar position maybe as a System Administrator, Network or firewall specialist working in a complex Linux environment.
- You know Linux operating systems and environments well, both on physical hardware and in the cloud.
- You have experience using and managing container-based systems.
- You have a good grasp on IT security.
- You are no stranger to problem solving and writing code.
Recruitment is handled by iHeadHunt and you can contact Mads Ottosen on +45 36 98 87 00 if you want to know more about the role. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org with the tag “Trackman – DevOps”. No cover letter needed.
Join the home of a powerful sports brand and a one-of-a-kind technology
Our proprietary technology is based on expert knowledge about radar, computer vision, data, and software engineering. Our solutions are developed by specialists who endlessly explore and challenge new technical boundaries. TrackMan’s blend of cutting-edge technology, sports, and continued growth make our company an outstanding place to work. Our work culture is entrepreneurial, ambitious, and rewarding as you get to collaborate with inspiring colleagues and interact with the leaders of golf, baseball, and football. Based on a unique brand reputation, we are proud of working in close partnership with the top athletes, organizations, and teams that rely on our technology to stay ahead of the race.
We are a Danish company founded, owned, and managed since 2003 by three entrepreneurs with a strong passion for sports. Today, we have a global footprint with our headquarter located in Denmark (Vedbaek) and offices in New York, Phoenix, Poland, and Tokyo. We employ more than 450 people worldwide, half of which work in Denmark, where most hardware and software products are developed, tested, and manufactured.
Where innovation happens
At TrackMan, we know that great people make great products. We believe that teams thrive and innovation sparks in an atmosphere where people are encouraged to think for themselves, where everybody’s voices are heard, and where the best ideas prevail in the pursuit of the exceptional solution. This mix is what makes TrackMan an inspiring company – for our customers and our colleagues.
Share our Passion!
Recruitment is handled by iHeadHunt and you can contact Mads Ottosen on +45 36 98 87 00, if you want to know more about the role. Applications are continuously assessed, so please apply as fast as possible! No cover letter needed.
If you feel you have what it takes, apply today and join a company with great technologies, passionate colleagues, and great opportunities to grow.
Common for all are their fundamental need for reliable data to analyze performance.
As a consequence, our products have changed the way technology is used in sports today. From how professionals and amateurs train and take lessons, to the development and fitting of golf equipment, to the way a game is watched and enjoyed on television.
Being it for gaming or performance purposes, any player now has the possibility to unleash his or her full potential further through our technology.