Senior UX Designer
Are you passionate about the cross-field between sports and data?
Join us on our journey to enable athletes around the world with actionable data-driven insights as well as best-in-class golf simulators. We are a design team of 6 design geeks from Mexico, Spain, and Denmark who daily have fun and challenge each other in delivering the best digital products, and we are looking for our next UX Designer.
In your role, you will play a central part of all projects. You will work closely with product owners, developers, and fellow designers in defining concepts and will solve many unique tasks that will challenge your creative and logical thinking. You will be working on researching, brainstorming, wireframing, prototyping, testing and iterating to ensure the best possible user experience.
- You have experience in practicing the broad range of activities involved in product design; ideation and facilitation, conceptualization, prototyping & validation/testing.
- You have minimum 4 years relevant design experience at a tech, product-driven company.
- You have a strong portfolio or case studies displaying your craft and experience with relevant projects.
- You are good at communicating your work and decisions to your team and stakeholders and proactively gathering feedback.
- You have empathy and know-how to put yourself in the users’ shoes and use this to create efficient and delightful experiences.
- You are system thinking and able to apply our design system, and contribute to it by extrapolating patterns and behaviors from a specific instance to the larger experience and vice versa.
- You thrive when working together with other designers, pair-designing, giving, and receiving feedback.
- You are experience in vector-based digital design tools such as Figma, Sketch, XD or similar (we use Figma).
It's a plus if you are interested in sports and golf in particular.
- Opportunities to learn new skills, and develop your career in a fast-growing international company.
- Direct impact on our users’ daily use of TrackMan products.
- Great colleagues and supportive work culture.
- Employee benefits like; catered lunch, free golf lessons from a Pro, and an all-you-can-play golf simulator!
- Social happenings and company events.
Your design family
The atmosphere in our team is relaxed, fun, and supportive. We collaborate and support each other with design critiques, deep-dive sessions, and more structural initiatives like a shared design system.
Share our Passion!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Head of UI/UX Janus Clemmensen at email@example.com. Designers are visual people, so we do not expect an essay of your greatest achievements. Instead, send your portfolio along with a few lines about yourself. We’re having interviews on an ongoing basis and we will complete the process when the right candidate has been found.
At TrackMan, we know that great people make great products. We believe that teams thrive and innovation sparks in an atmosphere where people are encouraged to think for themselves, where everybody’s voices are heard, and where the best ideas prevail in the pursuit of the exceptional solution.
Common for all are their fundamental need for reliable data to analyze performance.
As a consequence, our products have changed the way technology is used in sports today. From how professionals and amateurs train and take lessons, to the development and fitting of golf equipment, to the way a game is watched and enjoyed on television.
Being it for gaming or performance purposes, any player now has the possibility to unleash his or her full potential further through our technology.