IAM DevOps Operations Engineer
We are currently working on delivering an Identity Governance platform to DSV – a major, multi-year project meant to take identity governance to the next level. To enable the technical delivery, we are building an international IAM team – and we need you!
The world-wide roll-out of the platform is well underway with support from DSV project managers and external vendors. The team’s scope includes project and roll-out activities, as well as ongoing development and operation of the platform. The team is growing, and we expect to be up to 15 internal colleagues.
We are looking for an experienced IAM Operations Engineer, who will join the group responsible for operating and support of the IAM solution, which is based on SailPoint IdentityIQ.
Almost all our work is international, so you’ll need to have excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
You’ll be part of IAM team where you, together with your colleagues, will be involved in all decisions regards the platform and its full environment. You will also provide troubleshooting and root cause analysis and support on Identity and Access Management related issues during projects and changes, for example during M&As
Furthermore, you will:
- Handle and document IAM related tickets/incidents and service requests
- Manage release and deploy processes
- Document processes and procedures, update of existing documentation
- Upgrades and patching of platform
- Platform Administration
- Interfaces and scheduling of tasks
- A relevant degree within IT, or Engineering or equivalent and some years of experience
- Experience with IAM (Sailpoint IdentityIQ is an advantage) or Identity applications in general
- Experience as operations engineer, End-user supporter or DevOps
- Experience with Active Directory (Structure and Authentication/Authorization), SSO and/or ADFS and KeyCloak is an advantage
- Technical flair and eager to learn more about IAM and IGA installations
- Experience with infrastructure components is an advantage (Windows server, Network, AD, SQL, Tomcat)
- MS SQL knowledge and coding experience is an advantage. Can modify / maintain scripts and configuration for deployment (Bean Shell , Artifactory, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Groovy / ANT / PowerShell)
On a personal level you have attention to detail and a willingness to learn. You have strong team collaboration skills and the ability to cooperate within virtual teams. We are also looking for personal drive to achieve results and a good sense of humor.
What we offer:
We work out of our modern headquarters located in Hedehusene with an excellent cantina and fitness centre available amongst some of our benefits. We ensure you have a modern workplace with all equipment needed. We have strong focus on your personal development, and we plan and follow up on goals, personal priorities and give continuous feedback for you to grow and develop. We focus on establishing an inspiring and motivating team spirit and we have frequent team meetings and an open and honest tone.
By joining Global IT in DSV, you will become part of a strong global community of more than 2000 highly skilled IT professionals, who are responsible for IT systems, services, processes, and IT operations.
Want to know more?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call the hiring manager: Director Cecilia Maunsbach on +45 20615911. We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis. In case you have questions or want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact us.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 75,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com.