Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you have a lot of responsibility? Do you want to continue to develop new skillsets and evolve as a developer together with a great team of likeminded people? Then look no further!
Traffic Lab is growing and therefore we are looking for you to join in on our journey working on creating the best comparison products for one of the most competitive industries.
Your job as Frontend Developer in Traffic Lab will be to create and further develop user-functionality in our various iGaming websites in more than 15 countries. You will become part of a very specialized team where all parameters count.
You are an expert CSS developer, familiar with variables, grid and most modern functionality with a good understanding of the DOM and the browser's rendering engines.
Working as a team is your thing and you like to find the best solutions together with others. You will be faced with exciting challenges, and you will have a great impact on your team.
- Working together with our frontend/UX designers and fullstacks to create the best comparison products on the market.
- Technical SEO and pagespeed optimizations to improve our Core Web Vitals.
- Making sure that our products look sharp on all platforms and works in an intuitive way.
- To learn, grow and become better than you were before you joined us.
We are looking for you if...
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working with frontend development.
- You have worked with Scrum.
- You've worked with JSON and parsing JSON APIS in the frontend.
- You've got experience working with structured data (schema.org).
- You are no stranger to Wordpress and/or PHP.
- You speak English and/or Danish fluently.
It's a plus if...
- You've got a good understanding of browser rendering engines and how to optimize performance.
- You've worked in a framework like Vue or React (we use Vue).
Traffic Lab is placed in the centre of Copenhagen in beautiful surroundings and close to public transportation. Since we are a smaller fast-growing company (Gazelle company 2019 + 2020 + 2021) the possibilities for the right person with the right attitude are enormous.
We care about our employees, and we offer a fair salary package, canteen, and a wide range of social arrangements. We offer fantastic working conditions, a flat company structure, and we take work-life balance seriously. With this there is also the possibility to work from home.
Altogether we are a dynamic, energetic, and creative workplace that encourage an open and informal tone, strong unity, and high ambitions.
If you have any questions regarding this position, you are welcome to contact Scrum Master: Per Sikker Hansen at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will do interviews on going, so please apply as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
This is Traffic Lab
Traffic Lab ApS has its headquarters in the heart of Copenhagen, where we from our office in Bredgade handle the daily work. We stand out from traditional marketing bureaus by deciding ourselves which projects we want to focus on, and there are no external costumers who dictates our every day. It gives us a freedom which can be an epiphany – especially if you have previous bureau experience.
We are a professional group of skilled and positive people, who can work together and individually. Work satisfaction and social are highly weighted, and we have among other things foosball, Friday bar, lunch scheme and regular events of various kinds.
Read more at: Trafficlab.dk.