Are you eager to learn about innovative technologies? Would you like to work with some of the world’s most skilled digital marketing consultants and developers on some of the most advanced CRM (Customer Relationship Management) platforms? Then you might be just the MarTech Consultant we are looking for!
A digital leader with unrivalled CRM experience
Wunderman Thompson Marketing Automation & Personalization Centre of Excellence (MAP CoE) is a high-tech agency, specializing in the delivery of a full suite of digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world’s most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma, and finance. As a world leader in CRM, loyalty platforms and digital marketing, we were the first global Adobe Partner to specialize in Adobe Campaign. Since then, we have worked tirelessly to enhance our tools and processes to develop cutting-edge marketing solutions. Because of this, we are now proud to be acknowledged as “Top Partner” by Salesforce and aim to achieve same status for Braze and Google Cloud technologies.
What will your day look like?
You will be hired as an Associate Application Consultant, where you will join an academy with 9 other colleagues. In the academy you will be given full support and guidance, to become expert within our domains. You will be working with several of the top ranked CRM platforms to orchestrate personalize customer experience by activating data. Your job will be to build and configure journeys, deliveries, and campaigns – as well as working with data analysis and API (Application Programming Interface) integration. You will also assist outlining technical project specifications, estimates, deployment and execution plans and test methods across multiple variants of projects.
Furthermore, your tasks include:
- You will be onboarded alongside like-minded applicants to work as one unit while gradually becoming a part of a client project that matches your level of expertise
- You will develop your skillset within technical areas of digital marketing technology
- Configuring product features based upon client requirements
- Testing configuration of new features
- Creating documentation of new features that are developed for the applications
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues in the existing application
- Supporting internal team and client users in their use of the application
- Assist analyzing customer requirements to determine technical feasibility
- Outline the effort of successfully delivering solutions into production
- Working within an agile framework, working in sprints to achieve tasks outlined for the coming week(s)
- Manage your time and daily task to ensure project success.
Who are you going to work with?
You will become part of an exciting and globally distributed team, where you will be working closely with Architects, Developers, Technical Project Managers, Data Specialists, and other Application Consultants within the technical team. Additionally, you will work with Project Managers, copywriters, front-end developers, UX/CX Consultants and Designers outside of your department. Our common feature is that we are all competent, respectful teammates who go the extra mile to help one another.
You will get a chance to put a personal touch on your daily tasks while developing your professional skillset. We value room for diversity, and we are proud of our multicultural environment and easy-going, dynamic atmosphere where we not only work together – we are great at having fun as well.
You will be joining our Technology and Development (TAD) team, which consists of 200 colleagues spread across 5 different countries. Our common feature is that we work together as one team on the same clients. In the position you will overtime get the opportunity to visit your colleagues in different locations.
What do you bring to the table?
You are an outgoing and self-motivated person who contributes positively to the working environment with your team-player attitude. You are not afraid to express your opinion and your organized approach helps you meet deadlines and break down projects into manageable chunks. You are proactive and not afraid to grab responsibility. Your great communication skills in English, allows you to make complex problems understandable and manageable. In addition, you have:
- Great interest in Digital Marketing Technologies and user experience
- Educational background in Web Development, Computer Science, Data Processing, Engineering, IT (Information Technology), or similar
- Basic knowledge in any SQL flavor (MySQL, Postgres, Microsoft SQL Server, etc.).
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 50+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Center of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.