Domain architect for application hosting, tooling, monitoring & security
Ready to be professionally ambitious together with others? We are proud of what we do, and we share the ambition to create tech solutions that are vital for Denmark’s financial infrastructure. At BEC you will be part of a transformation of our organization and tech solutions.
We are looking for a domain architect ready to share and grow
Situated in Roskilde, Denmark, or Warsaw, Poland, part of BEC’s Enabler & Platform Architecture team, you will join 5 other domain architects, who are responsible for creating the architecture for the backbone of BEC. In the team, we have a strong focus on collaboration, knowledge sharing, and value creation to achieve the best possible results. Experimentation and finding smarter solutions are an essential part of the work.
The domain architect's primary success criteria is to ensure a solid architecture and design for the product that is to be delivered by the development organization.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
Enablers & Platform Architecture deliver the architecture for platforms used by BEC’s developers for developing and running the systems that BEC provides to our customers. The domain architect will advise the teams in the domain called Shared Platforms and DevOps who are working with a broad range of tools, going from integration platforms, mainframe tooling, development tools, distributed platform, security, and monitoring.
This position as domain architect will focus on application hosting, tooling, monitoring & security, therefore, a good understanding of the below technologies and concepts are preferable:
- CI/CD Pipelines
- Monitoring with logs, metrics, and traces
- Application hosting with containers and VMs
- Identity and access management for securing applications
- Experience with one or more of the following: Jenkins, Bitbucket, Artifactory, OpenShift, RBAC, OAuth, PAM, Spring Boot and ELK stack
BEC is looking into moving a lot of functionality into MS Azure cloud, so knowledge or interest in cloud is essential.
Further responsibilities involve:
- Based on the target architecture lead the architectural changes and facilitate the transitional dialogues in the domain, acting as a manager of change
- Support the team architects in the architectural design principles, and create guidelines and patterns to solve architectural challenges
- Creating and maintaining an overview of architectural changes to steer BEC towards the desired target state
- Clear and transparent communication to key stakeholders about challenges and progress
- Ensure help and support in the architectural processes, e.g., for Design Authority approval of new systems
- Participate in architectural collaboration cluster work, having a room with architects to spare, align, and solve tasks
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
We are looking for an ambitious and competent domain architect with drive and a pioneering attitude. Moreover, you have a professional background in engineering, computer science or similar and have at least 2-3 years of experience as a system engineer, software - or system/domain architect.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
BEC is performing an ambitious architectural transformation, and as the domain architect of the platforms, you will be right at the center of where that transformation is driven. Therefore, as a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
- Strong collaboration skills to align BEC’s enterprise architecture to platform architecture with the overall goals of the architecture transformation
- Strong writing and presenting skills to convey meaning across the entire BEC organization on new concepts and ideas
- With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master English at a high level both in writing and orally
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than June 26, 2022. Job interviews will be held continuously so don’t hesitate to apply. If you have any questions related to the position, then please contact Henriette Jensen, department manager on +45 46763418.
We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. As a result, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.