Jira and Confluence Administrator
Job Req Number: 49607
Time Type: Full Time
Do you want to contribute to defining new ways of working at the heart of one of the largest Transport and Logistics company? Are you an Atlassian advocate with a creative mindset that offers out of the box solutions that will directly contribute to the implementation of smart and automated ways of working?
Welcome to DSV and IT Process Transformation
Our team is focused on designing and implementing smarter and automated ways of working applicable to our current setup as well as the future of DSV Global IT. We want to create a framework that is user friendly, robust and that helps our planning and delivery teams to work cross-functional in a transparent framework.
Take ownership of our application development platform
This isn’t a purely Atlassian-focused role. While we expect you to own the administration of our Atlassian Architecture we also want you to challenge the current structure and configuration of our Jira legacy, identifying areas of improvements and to bring forward new ideas on how to build it in order to help us delivering our digital solutions.
What will you be doing?
The job will be split in 3 main phases. Clean-up, Standardize and maintain.
1. An internal clean-up to create consistency and standard configuration
2. Support on the design & implementation of new ways of working:
- Identify problem areas and advise what focus areas should be prioritized with the end goal of improving our Atlassian infrastructure.
- Creating and customizing projects, supporting pre-existing projects, and nurturing a healthy culture of best-practice Jira usage
3. Ensuring we have a healthy Atlassian ecosystem:
- Ensure our internal platform is stable and consistently available
- Support configuration activities, planned outages, etc.
- Advise the business, while taking a hands-on approach to implementing necessary systems improvements, platform migrations, and upgrades.
- Owning and managing budget for updates, add-ons etc.
What you have:
- Expert Jira administration experience is a must. We’re looking for someone who’s an active Atlassian community leader and has taken Jira to the limit!
- Previous experience in Jira Clean up or being able to present a proposal on how to execute it.
- Understand the flow of information through large organizations to engineer custom ticketing solutions through being a JIRA Admin.
- Experience managing other Atlassian tooling - Confluence, x-ray, ...
- Skilled in implementing JIRA integrations with tools such as service Now or other ITSM Tool, Power BI
- Scripting & coding experience to create solutions out of the box.
- You’re a champion of efficiency - with a bias towards creating self-service solutions to issues encountered by users
- You are an excellent communicator; with the ability to adapt well and multi-task amidst changing priorities in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call process architect, Regis Dupierreux on +45 5086 6914.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 75,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com.